Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger.....Moxie Chic!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

I love this week's Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger......so very classy and elegant!!!!  Here is the inpsiration photo.....I do LOVE the color combination of black and red!!!!


I immediately knew I wanted to use Melanie's new A Year Of Borders stamp set by Gina K.  And to make a CAS card......YES!  I know!!  I'm kinda getting the hang of CAS sometimes!!!  LOL 


The color combo is so striking that was my first inspiration.  But the rows of ruffles on the top made me think of borders and a formal type of look.  Hence the velvet ribbon above the butterflies.  Just a bit of Stickles on the butterfly wings for a hint of pizazz!!!  I used Pure Luxury Red Hot which really pops so brightly against the black and white!!  I hope you go check out the challenge and play along!!!

I have some fun gifty ideas and home-made goodies I'll share soon!  Meanwhile I'm enjoying my beautiful snowy weather outside while stampin' inside!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous and striking in its simplicity! Love the sparkle on the butterflies. These CAS cards are so hard to make, but I always love the way they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design and adorable butterfly, lovely CAS card...I just joining the Tuesday Trigger too my card is number 28, maybe you would like to see my blog ...many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, this is fantastic and a terrific take on the inspiration piece! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, so THAT's the inspiration, very nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lee! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!