Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Copic Certified.......And James Bear In The Snow!!!

Smiley from millan.net

I just love this adorable image from Lili of the Valley stamps!  And how can I resist a James Bear??!!!  My hubby's name is James and he's just as cute....sometimes cuter! LOL


So this card is for two challenges that are new to me....I'm having fun checking out some new challenges lately!!  The first one is the Just Cute Bears & Friends Winter Birthday.  I will definitely be playing along with more of these challenges since I sure do love cute bears and critters!!!  LOL

The second challenge is Cards For Men Christmas Cards.  Making masculine cards is always a challenge for me....but cute bears make it easier!  So does a winter theme where I can get away with using bling!  LOL

I also made this for the Splitcoast Technique Lover's Challenge to combine some challenges in celebrations of the 300th Technique Challenge!!

I used Gina K. Pure Luxury Cardstock in White, Chocolate and Lipstick Red.  That Lipstick Red is one of my FAVE colors!!!  I used the Amber Autumn DCWV stack dp.  And then colored with my Copics!!

And yes!!!  I'm Copic Certified!!!!  I just got to take the Copic Certification Class and WOW!!!!  I love my Copics more than ever!!!  The amazingly talented Marianne Walker taught my class and I learned sooo much!!!  I'm sure hoping for an Intermediate class next year!!!

A little more new news.....my son is helping me build my own little website....it's actually his homeschool assignment!!  LOL  Isn't that the way to do it??!!  ;)  I'm hoping to start selling my cards and other craft projects.  How cool to be able to stamp and keep my own supply of bling high without using the family budget!!!  Hahahaha!!!  Just stay tuned....but it will be a work in progress!!  In the meantime....have a fun and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. That card is so cute!!!! Love it! It's one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Lee on the certification and the website!! Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the website Lee - that's fabulous! I love LOTV stamps too, though I am more partial to thei dog themed ones as I love all things canine. hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving!!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and that bear is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You've got lots of great stuff going on -- all those challenges, and your son building you a website! And Copic certified...good for you! I missed out on Marianne's class in my town, darn it. Such a darling card. I love cute bears and critters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love James bear too, he's really cute. Love the colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable christmas card so cheery and love all the wonderful bright christmas colors. Your image is so happy and cute. Thanks for Playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge. Happy Crafting. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely to have you joining us on Just Cute Bears & Friends.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your James Bears card. If I received one like that in the mail, I would have to frame it after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute card! thanks for joining our Just Cute Bears and Friends winter birthday challenge.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, Lee, and congratulations on your Copic Certification. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck in the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card...such a sweet bear!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!