Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gina K Sneak Peeks Day #3.................Light Of The Season and Heirloom Ornament!!!!

Here's our final day of peeks!!!

Smiley from millan.net


This is the Free With Three set designed by Gina called Light Of The Season.  It's perfect for quick holiday greetings!!  I decided to make a bright set of cards using Pure Luxury Red Hot and Wild Dandelion.  I colored with matching Copics and tied a big, wide bow!  I love big bows, but they take a bit of doing to get just right! LOL  Had to add a bit of Stickles to the flames!!


This gift set shows Nina's new set Heirloom Ornaments that also is designed to go perfectly with Heirloom Ornament Nestabilities!!!  I decided it would be fun to make some jewelry.....so I used shrink plastic to make some earrings using one of the ornament images and I stamped a different ornament image to cut out and use to decorate the glass tile.  I had to make a matching card using the fun, large sentiment and a matching little gift tin!!!  For the little earring holder I also stamped an ornament image. I used Pure Luxury Black Onxy, Ivory and Lipstick Red.  I will have individual photos on the Stamp TV Release Forum and in the Featured Gallery at the Release Party!!!  And I am working on a tutorial for the necklace...it's a very simple project but I've never made a tutorial, so that will take me some practice! LOL

Now hop along for some fabulous final peeks from my fabulous fellow DT members:

Gina 
Cammie
Cat
Emily
Lee  (you are here!)
Melanie
Nina
Theresa

And remember to come by the party on the Stamp TV Release Party Forum on Thursday night at 7 p.m. Central!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. wow that ornament card is GORgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE them all LEE and the colors you used and those bows are wonderful and full!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the non-traditional colors on the ornament card. All of the cards are gorgeous and love, love the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the cards and the jewelry is fantastic. Ihave never worked with shrink plastic (I know I am still in the real dark ages) What great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, that is so very cool, love what you did with the ornaments....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! That gift set is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza- All this lusciousness in one preview!!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects!! Love the ornament card & the cute earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love the matchy cards with the big bow! That gift set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee - love the black and yellow, gorgeous bow. Love the gift set, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my WOW, Lee! I love your gift set. Anybody would be blessed to receive your labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - there are even earrings to match! You are amazing. Love the yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous set! Who wouldnt love to get that for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a wonderful surprise to see such vibrant color on holiday cards! these are beautiful
    TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Lee, love these cards and the gift set, they are absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fabulous projects - love the earrings and card because they look so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What amazing projects, Melanie! I love the jewelry and gorgeous cards you created!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry, Lee! I was cruising so fast through the previews that I wrote the wrong name in my first comment! I KNEW these were your fabulous creations! My brain should try to keep up with my fingers! Wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I am dooling over the earring and pendant - AWSOME!!!! i love the idea and the colors too.
    The yellow and black color combo is cool too - would not have thought to use those colors for a CHristmas card but it works great here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOWZA! I am so loving that jewelry Lee! How awesome is that! Cant wait for the tutorial on that necklace! WOOOHOOO on our big bows! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your projects. Love that you made jewelry! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great designs Lee and your jewelry is FABulous... great set!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. He decided to make a game of cards with pure luxury, Red Hot and wild dandelion. for Copics blushed and tie a big bow in width.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your gift set!! It's amazing. And I was JUST thinking yesterday how I'd like to try some shrinky dink plastic with my son. I've had some forever, but never think to pull it out. Inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful designs Lee! I just love your bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Lee! *waves* I haven't visited you in like forever and a day *shame* but I often think about you! Life with a 21 months old can keep you busy... ;-)
    I hope you are doing well and keeping warm! Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!