Monday, November 1, 2010

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #1..........A Year Of Borders and Winter Mittens!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Welcome to a FABulously FUN-filled sneak week at Gina K. Designs!!!!!


First up is a GORJUSS set by Melanie Muenchinger called A Year Of Borders!!!  These gorgeous borders match so perfectly with so many of her stamp sets!!!  I used this butterfly border which matches A Beautiful Life.  I also stamped the butterfly from that set to layer on some of the border butterflies.  I chose to color the butterflies to match some of the Pure Luxury cardstock colors and then glittered a few butterflies to pop up.


Smiley from millan.net


Now a super cute set by Nina called Winter Mittens!!!  And these are designed to go with the cute Mitten Nestabilities!!!!  I went for more of a boyish theme with the blues and greens and just a touch of glitz on the mitten!  There are some totally fun and festive sentiments that are perfect for gift-giving too!!!  The Cranberry Tart Pure Luxury is the perfect Christmassy color!!!

Now check out some more fabulous samples from some of the amazing Gina K. DT Members:

Gina 
Cammie
Cat
Emily
Lee  (you are here!)
Melanie
Nina
Theresa

And then please join us on the Stamp TV Release Party Forum on Thursday at 7 p.m. Central for the stamp reveals and contest questions and challenges and shopping!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

27 comments:

  1. Your right Lee, Melanie's new set is gorgeous and so is your butterfly card. I like your little mittens too. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up girl!! These are both just darling. LOVE me those mittens! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of glittery goodness on those butterflies. LOVE how you layered them for that card. awesome.
    Great mitten card too! love those mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Love the butterflies and the mittens outlined are to to stinken cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee, LOVE your butterfly card, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love LOVE the glittered butterflies and love how you did the mittens with the red border! Awesome MF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really great Lee! The butterflies are adorable! Funny - when I saw Mel's set all I thought of was Christmas, guess I"m just in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok I'm laughing at your little matching butterlfy emoticon, bwahhh!

    wonderful way to use this border, how perfect for your glittery goodness!
    love this layout for the mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabolicious butterfly card! Love all that color. Your mitten card is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are so cute- glad you showed us the wonderful butterflies in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how your mittens are outlined and those sweet little snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those butterflies and cute mitten design!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee - a couple of great cards! That bfly one...WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all those butterflies and your Christmas card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those butterflies are gorgeous and your Christmas card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee, the butterflies are so glittery and gorgeous!! Love how some of them are layered on top of the other. Very pretty!!
    I love the layers on your mitten card - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the butterflies! Great samples Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! I especially love the multiply stamped border card. It's on my blog with a link.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards, Lee! I love the sparkly butterfly borders and the super cute mitten card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards, Lee. You know I'm a sucker for butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your butterfly card is STUNNING...so pretty! And I am loving those mittens more and more - love the blue you used! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous butterfly card, Lee! Love how you used the different colors and added the popped up butterfly. Your mitten card is just too adorable!! I can't wait to get my hands on that set and the matching nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are great - love the mittens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow that border is some thing went I saw the butterfly wow beautiful
    your cards are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous cards and fabulous stamp sets. Just lov'em.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!