Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary to "Just Us Girls"!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
A big Happy Anniversary to the J.U.G.S. Challenge Blog!!!  I love their challenges and definitely need to play along more often!!!  They are a very talented and fun group and keep inspiring so many of us!!!

It's a special Anniversary Sketch Challenge and Hop.............check it out!! Here's the Sketch:


And here's my card:


I used the absolutely adorable new set by Gina K. Designs called Funny Farm!!  And yes......I DID glitter up my barn and trees!!!!  But does that REALLY surprise any of you??  LOL  I used Pure Luxury Cardstock Chocolate and Sweet Corn and Basic Grey Max & Whiskers.  I have never met any Basic Grey that I don't immediately fall in love with!  I lightly sponged blue for the sky and green for the hills.  Rhinestones are from Kaisercraft and the Stitched Ribbon is Gina K.  I really had fun with this sketch and will defnitely use it again!!

Stay tuned for a Gina K. Hop and some Blog Candy coming very soon!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. Lee this is ADORABLE - I love the glitzy barn and trees - it's just some morning frost sparkling in the sun! Thanks so much for gettin' sketchy with JUGS and for supporting us through our first year as a challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene you've created using our sketch this week Lee! Adorable! Thanks for joining JUGS this week for our anniversary challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee this is LUVLEE! LOL Your scene is perfect for the sketch, and your coloring is FAB!! Beautiful work, my dear ♥

    Thanks so much for playing along with us on our one year anniversary at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I ADORE this card!!! The scene is absolutely stunning :) Thanks also for the kind words in addition to your gorgeous creation :)

    Great take on the sketch :) Thanks so much for helping JUGS celebrate our anniversary and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my kind of girl....sparkle and Basic Grey! This is so pretty! Thanks for the congrats and for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, WOW! loove that layout and your farm scene is Caaaa-ute! the sparkled is just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!