Friday, September 10, 2010

It's A Teddy Bear Day!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
In honor of such a cute holiday.....Sept. 9 is Teddy Bear Day......I just HAD to play along in this fun challenge!!!!!  CCEE Stampers has a Teddy Bear Challenge!!!  And there are so many stinkin' adorable teddy bear images I tell ya!!!!

I recently found some fabulously cute stamps at Lili Of The Valley, a company in the UK.  Some of them are so unique and right up my alley and very fun to color!!!



  •  Stamps: Lili of the Valley - James Bear
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Green Apple, Cranberry Tart; BG Oliver
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Snowflakes, Stickles
This little guy is named James Bear............now how could resist him when that's my hubby's name??!!!  LOL  I love the snow....oh you all know I do!!!!  So he was so fun to color and then surround with snowflakes and stickles!!!  I love the new Oliver Basic Grey dp too!!  It goes so perfectly with some of my favorite GKD Pure Luxury colors........Cranberry Tart and Green Apple!!!  And some fun snowflake embellies that I definitely need to stock up on!!! 

Stay tuned for a Gina K. Designs Hop on Sunday featuring the Lean On Me stamp set!!!  I made a CAS card for it.....you know I CAN do CAS when I want to......LOL!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. Awww..he is so cute, and this card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!! What a sweet bear image!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, I sure did miss your creative and inspiring MOJO! This card is just adorable and super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...James Bear. :-)
    I wish it was cold like the card shows it is. But, just for a little while. I'm ready for a weather change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way! that's my Dh's bday! good to kow, LOL! very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!