Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #4.............Labeled With Love and Winter Wings!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Up first is the fun new Free With Three, Labeled With Love......you are gonna want to get those new Nesties!!!


  •  Stamps: Labeled With Love
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Pure Luxury Smoky Slate, Green Apple; BG Olivia
  • Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon, Clip
This set is great for all occasions!!!  I made a non-traditional baby card for my niece's baby shower since we didn't know what the baby was......when we got there they told us that they're expecting a girl....so now I have to make a pinkie, girlie one!!!  LOL  I used both the Label 14 and the Petite Ovals to layer.  I used Basic Grey Olivia dp and the Smoky Slate and Green Apple Pure Luxury.  I love the Houndstooth Cuttlebug Folder.  Of course gotta add some bling!!!  LOL

Last but certainly not least is a stunning set called Winter Wings designed by Asela!!


  •  Stamps: Winter Wings
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Lipstick Red, Smoky Slate; BG Jovial
  • Accessories: Flower Soft, Ribbon, Pearls
I ADORE birds!!!  We've been Birders since our kids were tiny and really enjoy bird-watching while on our many roadtrips!!!  And coloring these birds is a pure joy!!!  This is a sweet Chickadee on a snowy branch!  I used some Flower Soft for the snow.  I used the new Basic Grey Jovial dp.....the plaid just fit this little winter scene so perfectly!  And I LOVE the new Beaded Oval Nesties  that Gina will be carrying also!!!  Soooo perfect for bling!!!  LOL

For more samples with tonight's new stamp sets, please visit these participating designer's blog links:
The entire team would like to cordially invite each of you to our release party tomorrow night (Thursday September 30.)  We'll have contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots of samples with the new stamp sets to share during the party. Please make plans to join us from 7-10 central on StampTV!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. Great cards. I really love those birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous cards Lee! Love the dp you used and love that new Spellbinders die... Great job, I am itching for some new GKD stamps :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, Lee, especially that sweet chickadee. I am such a bird fan so I can't wait to get my hands on this set! Your coloring and the flower soft on the branch are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeal!! You get to make a pink card!! You did a great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Especially the chickadee! Beautiful with the red, black, pearls & snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards! Can't wait for the release tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first card is so adorable and I love how you highlighted the bird. Gotta get me some flower soft now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute!! I loved all of the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, I luv luv luv all your cards and these are especially pretty. I am always partial to birds so am chomping at the bit to get that set!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saweet baby card!!! And you bird is colored beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards, Lee! I love the sweet baby card! Great papers! And your bird card is gorgeous! I love the plaid paper and the beaded frame!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the chickadee card! and the snow! great colors and pattern to match!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, loving that little chickadee, chickadee! LOL! That snow on the branch is perfect touch! And loving the baby card, the layered oval i sperfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards, Lee! That snowy branch is awesome! I need some of that white flower soft.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, the Labels 2 set looks very versatile. I have seen some great ideas from the design team. I love the chickadee card. I just love the bird set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet! Two lovely cards! always fun to find another card-girl with style! :) I'll love to visit you often, and you come see me too!

    Hugs,
    Viola
    www.violamahr.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!