Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #3..........Funny Farm and Tea Time!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Two more fun peeks!!!  First is a CUTE new set called Funny Farm designed by our very own Gina!!!


  • Stamps: Funny Farm
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Cranberry Tart, Sweet Corn; BG Max & Whiskers
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Clip
Oh this set has some cuuuuute shhhhtuffffs you're gonna love!!!!  And super fun to color!!!  I used my Copics and just had a blast!  The Basic Grey Max and Whiskers dp is perfect for this and matches Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart and Sweet Corn!!  And sponged lightly for the grass and the sky.  The Scallop Circle Nesties are so cool!  I'm such a Nestie addict!!!  LOL

The next set is truly sweet, Tea Time designed by Rupa.


  • Stamps: Tea Time
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Lemon Drop, Bubblegum Pink
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Fancy Tags, Rhinestones, Stickles
I made a little gifty set, a milk carton style treat holder and matching card.  Some pastel mints were my inspiration!


For the card I stamped the background with the stack of tea cups and colored them with Copics using pastel colors and then matched up with Pure Luxury paper.  You know I just gotta layer my Fancy Tags!!!  I used some pink rhinestones and Stickles for some blinging up of the tea cups!!


Jessica shared this milk carton template with me.....if you'd like it please e-mail me or leave me your e-mail addy and I'll send it to you!  I made the carton out of some DCWV designer paper and just went around the top and spout with some ribbon to jazz it up a bit.  I stamped the sweet cupcake image and then color them to match.  Stamping with this set made me hungry!!!  LOL

For more samples with tonight's new stamp sets, please visit these participating designer's blog links:
The entire team would like to cordially invite each of you to our release party this Thursday night, September 30.  We'll have contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots of samples with the new stamp sets to share during the party. Please make plans to join us from 7-10 central on StampTV!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. Cute, cute tea party set! Very fun. Love your farm card -- that set just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee - this is awesome! Seriously! The background teacups are genius and the bag with the cupcakes are awesome! YOU ROCK!!!
    big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee- what cute cards and that milk carton is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee these are fabulous girl, love the tea set and love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stuff as usual!!! Love the Tea Time treat bag and card best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your farm card is toooo cute and I love that gift set, how adorable is that milk carton holder!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable farm card! Love the colors. Love the way you repeated the tea cups for that fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! Your homemade patterned paper is perfect and the milk carton is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great stuff you did here! Those tea cups are fabulous...on everything! And the farm is making me smile more with every blog I go to! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The funny farm card is so cute! And WOW the teacup card and matching milk carton treat holder is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute projects, Lee. I esp love that yummy milk box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just can't believe that such a beautiful card can be made - I mean the tea card and carton. Those colours are so wonderful - just simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Adorable! Fun! Love them both! I really like the milk box!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Lee. What great designs you have here. Your teacup card/set is awesome with that background. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo, I love what you did with this set. The carton is awesome. Hmm, I wonder what else I could make with this set when I host a tea party with the ladies? napkin rings? place setting tags, etc. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!!! Your stuff, as always, is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee, love all your creations today, such a wonderful layout and scene with your first card and I adore your tea set. You are so creative, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic creations, Lee! Love the layout and coloring on the Funny Farm card! Your gift set with Tea Time is awesome! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE your farm card, fantastic design on it and your little gift set, LOVE LOVE LOVE! The way you stamped the teacups...just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I ADORE THE TEA SET! Love the colors you've used and the tea card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You certainly haven't lost your touch! fabulous cards and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This milk carton is so adorable - I would very much like the directions on how to make it. And thanks so much.
    deborah345 dot2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!