Monday, September 27, 2010

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #2..........Fanciful Fall and So Groovy!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Two more fun new sets to peek tonite!!!  First of all..............did you see the exciting BIG announcement from last night????  
Gina K. Designs will now be offering all of our new sets pre-cut!
 

Each month going forward, our new release stamp sets and future StampTV kits will come to you pre-cut on cling cushion. (We will also be pre-cutting some of our previous sets but not at first. When they do become available pre-cut, we will notify you.)


Now the first stamp set tonite is an elegant set called Fanciful Fall designed by Theresa.


  •  Stamps: Fanciful Fall
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Green Apple, Rich Cocoa
  • Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon
I love Fall!!!  So this set is just so fun!  I used Memento Markers to color directly onto the stamp and then "huff" the image to remoisten the ink and then stamp!!  I kept the design CAS and just lightly sponged some Cocoa around the panel so the distressing would really show.  I love the Green Apple Cardstock with the Chocolate!

Next is just a fun and funky new set called So Groovy designed by Tami.


  • Stamps: So Groovy
  • Ink: Vivid Inks in Brick, Aqua, Lemon Ice and Wild Lime
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Red Hot, Turquoise Sea, Sweet Mango, Lemon Drop
  • Accessories: Stickles, Rhinestones, Twill
I had fun with primary colors on this one!  LOL  I used a couple of the small images to make the background dp.  And then used matching Pure Luxury Cardstock.  I had to add some bling....so I used some Stickles for the tv and some Rhinestones for the little knobs!  The corner punch adds some more space to put bling!!!!  LOL

For more samples with tonight's new stamp sets, please visit these participating designer's blog links:

The entire team would like to cordially invite each of you to our release party this Thursday night, September 30.  We'll have contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots of samples with the new stamp sets to share during the party. Please make plans to join us from 7-10 central on StampTV!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Lee- I really like both of your cards, but especially the one with Theresa's tree. Love how you grounded the image with the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Lee! I really love the one with the tree though. It is simple, clean and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, cool and elegant they both are--wonderful!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee-your tree card is so pretty! Love the simplicity of it. Cool tv card - very retro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your handmade dp! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on these fabulous images Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesone cards! Love the precut stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these projects Lee. Your tree card is awesome with your distressed edges. I just love how you consistently come up with these amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh these are some fun stamp sets coming up! I love your samples! That tree is wonderful and the tv - well, I remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great designs Lee! Love the tree card and the bling and your So Groovy card is cute, love the colors and corners :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. o.m.g.! What an awesome CAS my friend! LOVE it Lee! See you CAN do CAS! NO more excuses, lol! ANd love the dp you created on that 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Fantastic cards, Lee! Love the elegant simplicity of the tree card. So perfectly embellished. Love the sparkly tv!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, Lee! Love your fall card with Theresa's set! The pearls are so elegant! Fun card with Tami's set! Love the sparkle and the cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great samples, Lee! I am with you, green apple and chocolate - perfect!
    And your custom made dp on the Groovy card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, Lee! Love those perals on the first one in a strip like that - I've got to do that sometime soon! It's a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Lee! I love your cards! I love them both for different reasons. First I love trees, and the pearls make it just perfect.
    The second one makes my day! "Hippie" - I wasn't one, but it reminds me of my days during that time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great designs! love the peace & love bg you made and glitter TV!
    Your blog is looking fabulous BTW!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow...beautifully done! Great and fun cards--love the fun glitter tv!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute - love your tree card, simple and elegant. And the glitter TV is very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!