Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gina K. - Lean On Me Hop!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
It's a special Hop tonite using one of the newest sets from Gina herself, Lean On Me.  It's a special set when you want to pop a card in the mail to offer some support and just let a friend you know you are there!!!


  •  Stamps: GKD - Lean On Me
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Red Hot, Green Apple
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug, Pear Tart
  • Accessories: GKD Black Stitched Ribbon, Black Pearls
I decided to make a CAS card....yes occasionally I can do that!  LOL  With just some simple scoring using my Scor-Buddy I had a very quick and simple background!  I stamped the stem and leaf in Memento Pear Tart and the flower in Memento Ladybug.  The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.  The Pure Luxury Cardstock colors I used that match those inks are Red Hot and Green Apple.  Just a touch of ribbon and bling!!

For even more inspiration with the Lean on Me stamp set, please visit these links below:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lee! Love the CAS on this one. It is elegant and the subtle scored background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS becomes you, Lee. Just as well as your layers do. You created some simple elegance with the scoring and stamping. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS & I love the embossed lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a GORGEOUS clean & simple card - LOVE the score lines & ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clean and simple card,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous! I do not think that is a word - but I love that card! I like the scoring and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your card!!! I love CAS style cards and your scoring makes everything just pop. TY for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, Simply gorgeous! You nailed the CAS look and I love the score lines in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful card sweetie!!! And I love the Teddy card you did last time~ James bear is awesome!

    When you coming in to town with James again?? I want to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee- This is a gorgeous CAS. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. I've really missed see your creative and inspiring MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CAS perfection!!! I love this card Lee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your CAS card is perfect, Lee! Love the colors and the simplicity of it - it's perfect! Thanks for hopping with us, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love it Lee! I really like the bright color and the little ribbon flag. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!