Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek Day #1........Buds & Vases and Lovely Labels 2!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

First is a super cute and fun new set called Buds and Vases by Melanie!!!


  • Stamps: Buds & Vases
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Paper: Pure Luxury Green Apple, Cranberry Tart, White; BG
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls, Fancy Tags
I just couldn't resist a sweet little potted pink flower!!!  This stamp set has so many possibilities!!!  I stamped the flowers and colored them and then cut them out so they would look like they hang over the pot a little bit.  I used some of my most favorite Pure Luxury colors, Cranberry Tart and Green Apple!!!  And gotta have my Fancy Tags layers!!  The ribbon actually matches better IRL...it's satiny so the lighting really shimmers off it.

Now a beautiful new set that will make you run out and buy some new Nestabilities!!!!  LOL  Lovely Labels 2 designed by Nina!!


  •  Stamps: Lovely Labels 2
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Fired Brick
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Red Hot, Chocolate
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls
I LOVE my Nesties!!  And these shapes are the Labels 14.  Aren't they a gorgeous shape???  And Nina's designs with them are wonderful!  I used both sizes and then layered them by popping them up.  I kept the Pure Luxury colors chocolate and red.....yum!!  It's a bit hard to see, but I used Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink and the Distressed Diamonds Cuttlebug Folder.  Gotta dress it up in ribbon and pearls!!  LOL

For more samples with tonight's new stamp sets, please visit these participating designer's blog links:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. fabulous samples Lee!! i love em both!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovin' all the pink in that first card Lee! And the ribbon on the second card is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pot of flowers Lee and the way you layered those Labels is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah girl! I love these and you are right, I love that label's 14 and Nina's designs! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee - both cards are really sweet!! As always, I love the layers on your cards - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee- Love them both, but especially the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo, Lee, and your layered labels, so clever and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lee, both of them are wonderful but especially love the pot of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing projects, Lee. Creative and beautifully done! Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic samples, Lee! I love the pretty pot of flowers on the first and the elegant layered labels on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Lee! I love that layout on the first one and your ribbon treatment rocks on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done Lee! Great ideas -- love how you layered the labels!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring on the flowers and I love the layered labels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally fab cards, Lee, as always! Love how you layered the Fancy tags on the first one and the pink flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those new Lovely Labels stamps & dies! Especially Love your pink flowers card...(just to let you know all your Fancy Tags in your gallery over the past are what made me get that die!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Lee! Love your coloring on the first card and
    your layered labels on the second! Great color combos on both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards again, Lee! LOVE that flower one - your colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - great cards!!! Love the pink flowers and the labels card is awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!