Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peeks Day #1............



Oh I can't wait to start sharing this month's peeks!!!  This month is a beautifully FLORAL month!!!


First up is a stunning new set called Wild At Heart by Melanie!!!!  Oh how I ADORE wildflowers!!!!  And the Sweet Mango Pure Luxury is one of my favorite colors!!!  And just a touch of Stickles and some Twill.....ok, also couldn't resist a row of bling along the top!!!  LOL


This card shows the two new sets designed by Nina..........Grand Damask and Fanciful Tags.  How awesome to have a large stamp that is a beautiful swirly design that also has fleur de lis!!  And then you all must know how MUCH I love the Spellbinder's Fancy Tags......so I was thrilled with the designs and sentiments that were especially made for this set!!!  I thought a monochromatic design using Pure Luxury Red Hot and then embossing the design really just pops it!!!

For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, please check out these participating designer's links:
You are invited to join us for our Release party this Thursday night, August 26 from 7-10 central time for contest questions, challenges, and chatter along with tons more samples!  The party leads up to the new products featured this week on our blogs being available for purchase online through GinaK Designs at 10 pm.  We hope you'll make plans now to be able to join us in all the fun!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lee...stunning colors and great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how everyone is using different colors with the floral bg...makes it look SOOO different. Love these both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee these are beautiful girl, love the colors you used for these..
    (Is your craft room clean) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful embossing on the damask card. And I really like the warm orange-yellow on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Lee! Love the wildflowers one especially. The color you chose for that one really makes me think of wildflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, so beautiful! I love monochromatic cards and your are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Lee...I absolutely love the colors in your second card...both cards are beautiful!
    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Lee, I know how much you love Fancy Tags & its because so many of your cards that have them that I had to go out & buy them also....so I am so excited about these new stamps!
    Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, these are wonderful! Thanks for all your support these past few weeks! I am having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, fabulous cards!!! I love the bling on the first and the embossing on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, Lee! I love the color and the bling on the first one and the rich red embossing on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These both are so awesome Lee! i am loving that first one though, with the twill ribbon and of course the row of bling! perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where's the pink? LOL :) Very nice cards Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i did glitter too, hee hee1 (LOL what kurits said!) these colors just pop, beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh... such pretty colors on your projects, Lee! Love that elegant card with Nina's sets - the embossed red just pops!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!