Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek Day #4.....................



Today we get to show TWO new fabulous and floral sets designed by Gina!!!!


This sweet and dainty set is called You Are Not Alone.  I used one of the floral circles to make my own background dp in black and white and then stamped it in red as a focal image.  It's a bit hard to see, but on both the black images and the red I have put little rhinestones in the flower centers.  The Pure Luxury Red Hot is so fun with the black and white!!  The black double stitched ribbon was a great touch!  I really don't function well without enough ribbon and bling, do I??!!!  LOL


This next set is called Lean On Me.  The floral silhouettes are just gorgeous!!! I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto the Grass Green Pure Luxury cardstock.  And the sentiments are perfect for a pickmeup or supportive message.  I used the Latte dp!  Some lace and pearls add an elegant touch. 

For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, please check out these participating designer's links:
You are invited to join us for our Release party tomorro night, August 26 from 7-10 central time for contest questions, challenges, and chatter along with tons more samples!  The party leads up to the new products featured this week on our blogs being available for purchase online through GinaK Designs at 10 pm.  See you there for all the fun!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. Both are beautifully done but I love how you used the round floral stamp for bg paper,very elegant-retro --genius!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, your cards always have very nice layering. I love that!! Wish I can do it, but my mind doesn't seem to take to layering very well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lee! Love how you created your background dp with the image! And great colors on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are beautiful Lee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work you did. Thanks for sharing and God Bless.

    Diana
    b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty, they have a oriental or asian feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Lee! I love how you used the stamp to make the background on the first one! The colors and papers on the second are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice cards today, too! On the first card I am taken by your clever positioning of the circle image at the top of an oval, then stamping the saying below. This is the first time I have ever seen this done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo love how you created the dp for the first one, looks awesome! And loving those colors on the 2nd my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them! That circle in the oval is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those circles make a beautiful bg, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!