Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek Day #3...................



There's a new Stamp TV Kit this month!!!  It's called Autumn Splendor!!!!

For my first project I used some simple tiles from Home Depot and stamped the images in StazOn.  I heat set them and let them completely dry for a day or two.  Then I very carefully colored with my Copics using a light hand and frequently dabbing off the tips.  Doing that I had no issues with the ink running.  I plan to seal them before giving them as a gift.


I LOVE this Kit!!!  Okay, yes, I love EVERY one of our Stamp TV Kits!!!  I'm so ready for Autumn right now that I just totally am enjoying this beautiful kit!!  I stamped the two sunflower images and colored them with Copics and then kept the rest of the colors black and white so the yellow sunflowers would just POP!!!  And the fun, funky button is from the Black Button Mix.  I used the Houndstooth Cuttlebug Folder and some fun Twine.

For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, please check out these participating designer's links:
You are invited to join us for our Release party this Thursday night, August 26 from 7-10 central time for contest questions, challenges, and chatter along with tons more samples!  The party leads up to the new products featured this week on our blogs being available for purchase online through GinaK Designs at 10 pm.  We hope you'll make plans now to be able to join us in all the fun!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Oh I am so loving those tiles! I need to do me an Autumn set too with this kit, gorgeous Lee!! And the sunflower, loving that twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tiles.....they'll make a fantastic gift! Beautiful card...love the black and white contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tiles and lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that I was ready for Fall until I saw these beautiful images! A great tile set, Lee...the card, too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love the tiles - haven't made those in a while. Love the card in B & W. Great samples! I NEED that set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, what a wonderful tile project, just beautiful and I know someone will just love getting these. Love your card also, I too am ready for Fall, the temps have been better here this week and I am loving it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects, Lee! I love the tiles and the black and white card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! Those tiles are gorgeous, Lee! Love your striking card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun idea with the tiles. love how they are all unique..stunning card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great set for coasters! I love that leaf that looks like a twirly bird!! beautiful sunflower card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card! I really like your work, and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!