Monday, August 23, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek Day #2...............



Welcome to Day 2 and some super FUN sneaks!!!!


First here is another FABULOUS scenery set by Theresa called Farm Life.  I just loved this barn image!!  So perfect with the Pure Luxury Tan Leather cardstock!!!  And the other Pure Luxury colors of Green Apple and Lipstick Red go beautifully with Basic Grey Origins.  I love the therapy of coloring with my Copics!!


Now is a new set designed by Asela called Boo!  I wanted to show that this set can be used for non-Halloween designs too!!  So I used the moon and stars image to make a fun nighttime design...and yes, I just had to sparkle them up!!!  LOL  I didn't have a crescent moon charm, so I went with a sweet little heart charm!!


This next set is such a sweet design.....it's by Tami and it's called Faithful Florals.  I love the dainty look and the sweet sentiments!  I used the Memento Markers, Bamboo Leaves and Tangelo to stamp the image with the "huffing" technique!  You know.....where you color the stamp directly with the markers and then you huff and puff until you're dizzy and pass out and have to start over??!!!  LOL  The Pure Luxury Sweet Mango and Grass Green are a perfect match for the Memento colors!!  And yep, had to layer my Fancy Tags again!  I used the fun Cafe Mediterranean dp.

For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, please check out these participating designer's links:
You are invited to join us for our Release party this Thursday night, August 26 from 7-10 central time for contest questions, challenges, and chatter along with tons more samples!  The party leads up to the new products featured this week on our blogs being available for purchase online through GinaK Designs at 10 pm.  We hope you'll make plans now to be able to join us in all the fun!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on these Lee! I love those glowing moons and great farm scene on the first! Wonderful!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a gorgeous farm card! Love how you did a non-Halloween card, with Boo! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your cards Lee, they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great barn scene card!!! all your cards are Beautiful...you've gotta be loving the fancy tag sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards..love how you did the first card, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding design on all of these cards. Love your use of color and the wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of your cards are outstanding! There is no way I could pick a favorite....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards, Lee! I love the farm scene with the terrific coloring and layering! Cool use of Asela's set! Beautiful design with Tami's - I love the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so awesome Lee, really loving that first one, fantastic coloring and design on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the touches of sparkle and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job. Love these new stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are so fun looking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so amazing! I love the way you used BOO! I love all 3 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee, gorgeous cards! I love the farm card and the color combo's for the other two. Great job showing that you can use the Boo stamps for non-Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, Lee! The glitter moons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful design squeezing in so many peeks of images and greeting for Theresa's card!
    such a fun interpretaion of Boo with the mooons and paper chices, these would be cute for a little baby card!
    love the flowere in orange and that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great job. love those moons---and that awesome barn scene! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!