Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gina K. Blast From The Past Hop Day #5!!!!!!!

WoooHooo!!!  Have you enjoyed the trip and the reminiscing??!!  This last night features Tami and Gina!!!  And then there is some special and fun news!!!!




Ohhhhh this is still one of my all-time favorite Gina K. sets, Warm And Cozy Christmas!!!!!  And sooo fun to color with Copics of course!!!  And so I had to use some of my most favorite Basic Grey....Eskimo Kisses!!!!  And bling it up for sure!!!  The snowman is covered in Stickles!!

Smiley from millan.net


And one of my favorite sets by Tami, Fairy Tales!!!!  I just ADORE girly and pink you know!!!  In honor of Tami's style, I also made a CAS card!!!  Well,  ***my*** version of CAS anyway!!!  LOL  The pink shoe is glitzed up with Stickles and just a simple color palette of Bubblegum Pink and White!!!  I do love the sweet pink and white woven ribbon!!

For even more samples of some of our favorite 'Blast from the Past' GinaK Designs stamp sets, check out these participating designer's blogs:
The entire GinaK Designs team would like to invite you to the virtual Release party we'll be having tonight (Thursday, August 5th) on StampTV.  It will be a bit different than our usual release party, but we'll still have challenges, contest questions, and designer samples that you won't want to miss out on!  See you there for all the fun!

Here's a special coupon for you!!!  Just click on it to take you shopping!!!  LOL



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. Both of these are fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with both creation Lee. Love your Christmas card...that set is so very sweet and I still use it (seasonally, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these samples! I may have to buy that set too - darn you wonderful card makers - your samples are costing me money! Coupon came to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that christmas card!!! But your cards are always beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love that perfectly detailed Christmas card! Awesome paper. Your fairytale card is fantastic with that gorgeous ribbon. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very beautiful Christmas card and I will make this card in Christmas.I always like snowman in cards as it looks so cute.You have done a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas cards are always looks great in order to give someone but you have made precious Christmas card. I like to make this type of cards in Christmas. Great job done by you on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job with both creation. I liked your Christmas card very much. The reason why it looks beautiful is because of the love and affection with which you have made it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!