Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gina K. Blast From The Past Hop Day #4!!!!!!

Here are some more fabulous older favorites!!!  Tonight it's time for Cammie and Asela!!!!



  •  Stamps: Warm Winter Wishes
  • Paper: Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink, Green Apple, Little Boy Blue, White; DCWV dp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Accessories: Snowflake Embellies, Fancy Tags, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Clip
This is just such a cute set, Warm Winter Wishes.  Besides being absolutely sweet and talented, Cammie has such a giving spirit!!!  She designed this set in honor of her grandmother and 100% of the profits will go to benefit the Alzheimer's Association!!!  I used some of my favorite Pure Luxury colors here, Bubblegum Pink and Green Apple!!!  I used Little Boy Blue to frame the snowman image too.  And I do LOVE layering Fancy Tags!!!  I can't resist buying any and every type of Snowfake embellies!!!  LOL




  • Stamps: Friendship's Garden
  • Paper: Pure Luxury Smoky Slate, White; BG Capella
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Accessories: Pearls
This is from Asela's Friendship's Garden......such an elegant set and beautiful sentiments!!!  I couldn't resist using the elegant Basic Grey Cappella dp!!!  Just a touch of pearls for some texture.....yes, just a "touch"!!  LOL

For even more samples of some of our favorite 'Blast from the Past' GinaK Designs stamp sets, check out these participating designer's blogs:
The entire GinaK Designs team would like to invite you to the virtual Release party we'll be having tomorrow night Thursday, August 5th on StampTV.  It will be a bit different than our usual release party, but we'll still have challenges, contest questions, and designer samples that you won't want to miss out on! 

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

6 comments:

  1. Those are great! I really love the pink snowman! You are so good at the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute snowflakes!! And that whole card for Asela is just PERFECT! Perfect colors, paper, image - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are fabulous..I love your pink snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I knew you would work in pink. You surprised me because I didn't think it would be on your winter card. LOOKS FABULOUS! All your projects have just been wonderful this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love the way you embellished that first card! Both cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards Lee! love all the pink (you really inspire me to use it more often!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!