Monday, August 2, 2010

Gina K. Blast From The Past Hop Day #2!!!!!!!

Welcome to Day 2!!!!  Tonight we're featuring some favorites from Theresa and Rupa!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net


I just love Theresa's set, Out West............of course I live in the Colorado mountains so I how could I not love it??!!!  LOL  I followed Theresa's tutorial on coloring the saddle:  Saddle Tutorial.  She is an amazing colorist and generously gives fabulous and easy-to-follow instructions!!!  I used Pure Luxury White, Chocolate and Turquoise Sea along with Basic Grey Max and Whiskers.  I love the color teal with a Western theme!!!  Some beige Twill and pearls are the only embellies....I restrained myself!  LOL  Oh the little clip too!

Smiley from millan.net


I do love Rupa's winter sets!!  This one is Warm And Wonderful and I used a rather CAS design......something I am trying to do more of lately.  Well, sometimes anyway!  LOL  I'll never lose my love for layers and bling!  Heehee!!  The Snowflakes Cuttlebug Folder adds so much texture and design that it's rather quick and easy to make a CAS card!!  I love red and white winter cards, so I used the Vivid Brick and some Red Polka Dot Satin ribbon.  Had to get a few gemstones on there too!!!

For even more samples of some of our favorite 'Blast from the Past' GinaK Designs stamp sets, check out these participating designer's blogs:
The entire GinaK Designs team would like to invite you to the virtual Release party we'll be having this Thursday, August 5th on StampTV.  It will be a bit different than our usual release party, but we'll still have challenges, contest questions, and designer samples that you won't want to miss out on!  More information on that event will be shared by GinaK soon, so stay tuned to her blog for all the details this week.

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. Great cards...love the cowboy up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your cards are wonderful!

    I love the sentiment~ A snowflake is winters butterfly!! When you come visit me, will you bring that stamp with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the saddle and the layout you used with that. You are so good at using embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Lee, your coloring is perfect! What a gorgeous card. Love your CAS snowflake card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring on that saddle is awesome Lee! You did good! And love your layouts, they always rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job on both of these cards, Lee. What creative designs and perfect examples of how versatile these sets are. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors on your Out West card! the red snowflakes are so simple yet pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!