Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gina K. Designs - Seeds Of Kindness Hop!!!!



Welcome to the Seeds Of Kindness Card Kit hop!!!  Such beautiful images to color!!!


  •  Stamps: Seeds of Kindness
  • Paper: Pure Luxury, Basic Grey
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls
I used the lovely trio of potted plants...........I am so loving my Copics and learning the colors and blending!!  I used E09, E08, E95 and E93 for the flower pots.  I used YG03, YG01 and YG00 for one set of leaves.  I used YG97, YG95 and YG93 for the other sets of leaves.  I used RV13, RV23 and RV00 for the flowers.  It really is my therapy time!  LOL  I used Pure Luxury in White, Bubblegum Pink, Lemon Drop and Fresh Asparagus.  The dp is Basic Grey.  I used GKD ribbon and Spellbinder Label 4 Nesties.  Couldn't resist adding some pearls!  LOL

For more details on the card kit that is included with the purchase of the Seeds of Kindness stamp set, please click here.  Then, to see even more samples with this versatile stamp set, visit these designer's blog links who are participating in the hop tonight:

Then, for even more inspiration be sure to check out the Idea Center for all the samples that everyone has shared in the StampTV gallery.

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. OOO -- love the way you colored the three plants and that pop of pink with the green is gorgeous!
    hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lee! I knew I would find pink here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smiling from ear to ear over your coloring! (Also from your reference to it as "therapy"! ... It can definitely do that!) Love your addition of the pearls too.

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring! I think the embossed green card stock adds so much to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work--love the trio together & colored wonderfully, and the pops of pink! Fabulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beauty, love the pink label

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Lee! I love the colors with the touch of pink! Your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, Gorgeous card!!! I love how you colored the plants and the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!!! Stamping - especially coloring is definatly good therapy - course sometimes I have to do some eyelets the old fashioned way (with a hammer) but thats a different kind of therapy :).....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're doing a great job with those Copics, Lee, and this card is a perfect example of that. I love your pink tinted leaves. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, Lee! Your coloring is beautiful and the color combo you used on this is so soft and pretty. Of course, the pearls add just the right amount of "bling."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so with you on coloring being my therapy! LOL

    This is so pretty! I love that you added the pink... what a beautiful touch.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Lee! I love your coloring on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it Lee - your coloring is wonderful and I luv the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful trio of plants Lee! Love how you added the pink! Great job with the coloring - I have lots to learn in that department!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the pearls...and the card. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just stopping by to say Hi and let you know I still visit! X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lee your card is gorgeous!! And what beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!