Thursday, July 29, 2010

Challenges, Stamps and Copics, Oh My!!!!!!


WHEW!!!  Splitcoast just had their annual Dare To Get Dirty challenges to celebrate the paying members of the Fan Club!!!  And it was a BLAST!!!  There were 33 challenges total and we were encouraged to combine them if we liked.  There will be some random prizes given to a few lucky ones out of those who completed them all!  And I did!!!  I made 14 cards/projects to complete the 33 challenges!!! I got to play with all kinds of my stamps....Gina K.....Unity....House Mouse....Sweet Pea Designs....Paper Pretties and more!!!  And lots of practice coloring with my newest addiction....Copic Markers!!!!   Here are just a few of them:


This card uses one of my all-time favorite Gina K. Designs sets by Melanie, A Year Of Flowers.  And of course my favorite color.....PINK!!!!  LOL  Pure Luxury Cardstock colors are Green Apple and Bubblegum Pink.  The butterflies come from Melanie's A Beautiful Life.


This is my beloved Unity Stamps creation!!!!!  I do love Unity!!!  The image is Feel The Joy and combines one of my favorite color combos of pink and brown!!!  And uses some of my favorite Basic Grey....Bittersweet!!!


Oh I do love my House Mouse stamps!  These are Happy Hoppers at the Wishing Well!!!  Just so much fun to color!!!!


Some new stamps for me..........Sweet Pea Designs.......my wonderful friend Ky introduced me to these lovely fairies and mermaids and dragons!!!!  Truly a wonder to color with all my Copics!!!!!


I do have a soft spot for my Paper Pretties!!!  This little Cowgirl Sophia is one of my faves!!!  As is the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses!!!!

These are just a few as I've been a busy stamper lately!!!  It truly is my therapy!!!!  Stay tuned for a fun Gina K. Designs hop with a special prize package!!!!!

~Have A Creative Day! ~

1 comment:

  1. I love them all, but the first one and the bunnies are my favorites! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!