Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gina K. Designs.............Botanicals Hop!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Tonite is a special Botanicals Card Kit blog hop!!!  Featuring Gina's new Botanicals stamp set along with a kit!  The Design Team and Guests have chosen some fun techniques to share on this hop!!!!


I chose the Glitter Technique!!!  HeeHee!!!  Well you all know I love my glitter, but I wanted to go with a more elegant, CAS style, but with glitter.........yes it IS possible!!!!  LOL

I kept it elegant and simple by using a black and white color combo with the Pure Luxury cardstock and very little extra bling.  I used a glue pad and then sprinkled glitter on the entire main panel.  I cuttlebugged the 2 white pieces of cardstock with the Script embossing folder for some more depth. I actually made this card for my wonderful hubby!!!  We just celebrated our 21st Anniversary!!!  He's my Prince Charming and my best friend even more than ever!!!

Tonight we are featuring the new Botanicals stamp set with a special technique themed blog hop event!  Please visit these designer's blogs for their project using a variety of techniques all made with the Botanicals stamp set:


Then, for even more samples with the Botanicals stamp set, visit the StampTV gallery here: Botanicals.  To view more information about the free card kit that is included with the purchase of the Botanicals stamp set, click here.
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

29 comments:

  1. This is fabulous...I love the glitter and the black and white always looks elegant together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lee, I love glitter too!! and your card is elegant indeed and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant between your colors and the glitter ~ gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sophisticated! Love your glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, Lee! I absolutely love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elegance of the black and white look.....great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee your card is totally gorgeous!!! I love how you keep it elegant and a CAS, but still were able to put the glitter in. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, it looks like it could be a black tie affair invitation or wedding invitation too. Luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card and another great technique.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant, Lee, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Lee...you achieved such elegance with your sketch and color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not surprised at your choice, and you do it so well! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Lee! Love the black & white combo and all the glitter! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the glitter...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! I'm jealous that glitter likes to play at your house and not mine....LOL

    PS Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee,
    I love how elegant this looks and the glitter...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is just gorgeous & elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful - it is just so elegan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I just love this card Lee! Great job. Its so elegant. Love the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful, Lee! LOVE your elegant card - black and white with glitter all over... simply perfect!! Thanks for hopping with us tonight, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my word ... Lee!!
    This is fantabulous indeed! The perfect B&W combo to celebrate your 21st Happy Anniversary. (I'm betting that DH loved this!)

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this Lee! Really elegant and love the sparkle! Hope you had a super anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hee hee - I love your glitter card, it's a beauty! I also love the soft Summertime flowers on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the glitter on this--SO fab!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been back to look at this card a few times since the blog hop day! I love it! But, I'm trying to figure out how you did the glitter... at first I thought the black script and flower were in black glitter, but today I looked closer to see "sparkle" over the whole image panel. Now I'm wondering how you put glitter over the whole panel without covering up the stamped images!!??!! Hmmm... guess I'll never figure that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely! Congrats on 21 years - that is so sweet!! Hugs to you both!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely! Congrats on 21 years - that is so sweet!! Hugs to you both!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!