Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gina K. Designs June Sneak Peek Day #3!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh the beautiful blooms and birds absolutely shout that it's summertime!!!!  And so very appropriately so do these next 2 new stamp sets by Gina K. Designs!!!!


This new set by Nina called Hugs And Prayers is so elegant!!!  We just ADORE hummingbirds here!!!  We keep several feeders full from May thru September and have hummingbirds galore!!!!  In fact if we aren't up early enough for them in the mornings, they buzz around the upper deck door demanding their food!!!  LOL  We have to take the feeders in each night so the bears don't drink them all up!!  LOL  So I just couldn't resist coloring a bright and cheery male with his ruby throat!!! I used the Grass Green Pure Luxury and colored with my Copics.  And just a little bit of Stickles for the center of the flower.


Now here is a sweet new set by Gina called Seeds Of Kindness.  It has such beautifully detailed potted plants and blooms and such sweet sentiments!!!  So I chose the hanging basket image........I wish I knew flowers and plants better.........but it sure is a lovely ivy-type plant!!  LOL  I kept this one simple as I thought it was just so sweet and put the sentiment on the inside.  This is the Pure Luxury Green Apple cardstock embossed with the Floral Screen CB Folder.  I love that we have several shades of greens in the Pure Luxury as it will allow for such diversity when using this new stamp set!!!!

For even more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out these Designer's links:

We'd also like to invite you to attend our Release Party this Thursday, July 1st starting at 7 pm central on StampTV! There will be challenges, contest questions, and more samples from our designers on all the new stamp sets being released this month!  We'd love to have you join in on the fun!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Lee - these are BEAUTIFUL cards!! Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT cards, Lee. I especially like the first one--reminds me of a beautiful flower garden. The colors on are so great, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! The hummingbird is perfect....great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, love that hummingbird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, I love the hummingbird card. Your colouring is well, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabulous, Lee! Love the oval shapes you used in both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bears???
    Bears on your deck??
    Oh my ... let's get back to these scrumptious creations! The humming bird certainly has fabtastic taste in gorgeous blossom! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!! And that hanging basket?? What a beauty! You're rockin' your Copics and designs!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so beautiful, Lee! I love the layout and colors of the hummer card and the hanging basket of ivy is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total gorgeousness, Lee! Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are SO lovely, Lee! That hummingbird is gorgeous! I love seeing them but they don't come around ojr place much even when we put a feeder out. I'lljust have to enjoy them on cards now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so awesome Lee! loving the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that hugs and prayers, that paper is awesome, great coloring of the flower to match!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards...that first one is fabulous with all the patterns. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness - so pretty! LOVE those pinks and greens with the Seeds of Kindness set and Nina's set is gorgeous on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!