Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gina K. Designs June Sneak Peek Day #1 Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millan.net

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!  Get ready to celebrate with tons of fun and new designs with Gina K.!!!!!!!!!!!

First up is Melanie's new set, Fun Year Round!!!!!!!!!!  I wanted to keep it simple and really show so many of the cool designs so I chose a black and white color theme with the Pure Luxury Cardstock, but of course had to add that glitz!!  LOL  So after stamping the images, I covered the entire panel in Glitter!!!

This is a fabulous summer set by Theresa called Aloha!!!!!!!!!  Oh I do love flamingos!!!!  What better reason to use lots of PINK!!!!???  LOL  I used Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink which is my favorite color!  Heehee!!  And the dp is from the DCWV Tahiti Stack.  I used both Crystal Lacquer and Stickles over the sponged water!!!  I also lightly sponged a pinkish sky around the flamingos.

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net


This one features sets by Tami.........her new one called In Stitches, along with her Fairy Tales!!!!  I love the borders in the new set!!!  I stamped the butterflies to make my own background dp.  And some glitzy butterflies fit so perfectly for a sweet summery card!!!!  I love the combination of the Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink and the Wild Dandelion!!!  Some Stickles and Gems on the butterflies I just couldn't resist!!!  LOL

For even more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out these designer's links:
We'd also like to invite you to attend our Release Party this Thursday, July 1st starting at 7 pm central on StampTV! There will be challenges, contest questions, and more samples from our designers on all the new stamp sets being released this month!  We'd love to have you join in on the fun!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Oh Lee! You are the Queen of Glitter. I love them, your cards are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lee!! Love all that sparkle and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you had to do the stitches... *sigh*
    I so do not need another stamp set to "need" lol... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out all your beautiful glittery creations Ms. Lee! You seriously rocked these sets...thanks for the inspiration my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first card in black and white with the glitter!!!! Looks awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee - these are gorgeous cards! I can see you are having fun with lots of sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic creations Lee. Your pink flamingos are just divine and so "YOU"...lol

    The ribbon on your stitched card is just perfect for your design...it's truly a lovely card.

    You rock woman...each time I visit, I'm more amazed at your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards, Lee! Love the layouts and all the sparkly glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang, you're making me want stickles. Love these beauties, Lee! What a fab flamingo scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for squeezing in all those peeks, love how well they all work together and the black and white with sparkle rocks! love your flamingo card too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing cards. I love the flamingos standing in the water -- wonderful technique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful work! I especially like the last card, and the way that flower line stamp coordinates with your ribbon edges. I wanted to thank you, again, for introducing me to Gina's products and the team's designs. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love the glitzy black and white card, so perfectly LEE! and the flamingos standing in the sparkly water, too awesome my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my... I LOVE that glitter everywhere!!! And your flamingo cards is rockin GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards Lee....love the fantastic glitter all over the black and white---great design! the flamingo friends are adorable and love those soft butterflies with the stitches1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards Lee! Great job and those flamingos are shrimp eating birds, lol!!! :o)))))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee, beautiful cards! I love the sparkle on the first one and that water the Flamingos are standing in is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should have known you'd use pink! :) ANd I LOVE your glitter panel!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love them all, but my favorite is the black/white and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous cards, Lee! What a fun flamingo card - love those legs in the glittery water!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!