Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger with Nina!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It feels great to be getting back into some challenges!!!!!  And check out this week's  Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger, it's right up my alley!!!  It's got flowers and pink!!!!  LOL  The inspiration photo came from the talented and sweet Nina Brackett!!!


I'm on a roadtrip with my hubby and son and right now we're in North Dakota...........and yes I most certainly DID bring my stampin' stuff with me..........but only limited stamp sets because for some reason my guys thought they needed some space in the car too!!!  LOL  But I brought enough to create and color and have fun while they were at their business conference!!  Our son got to go as a student and that's just another cool thing about homeschooling!  ;)


  •  Stamps: GKD A Beautiful Life
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Black Onyx; DCWV Flower Shower
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Gems, Stickles
For my card I used the Gina K. set A Beautiful Life designed by the fabulous Melanie Muenchinger!!  I sooooo LOVE these floral frame sets!!!  I found some fun new DCWV paper called Flower Shower and the colors were perfect for Nina's photo!!!!  And the Copics I used to color and shade the tulips are R37, R35 and R32.  Had to put a little bit of glitz on those buzzing bees and some bling on the frame!!  :)

Hope you enjoy playing along too!!!  And stay tuned for a Gina K. Card Kit hop coming Thursday nite!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you whipped this up with your limited supplies. This is gorgeous, Lee. That background looks like a trellis. Beautiful coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Lee!!! love your card and wow! you nailed the inspiration piece! this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome my friend! LOVE those bright colors and your design rocks with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lee! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!