Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gina K. Designs May Sneak Peek Day #4.........Friends Are Forever and Fine Furnishings!!!!



WoooHooo!!!!  Day 4 is here!!!!!

This is Gina's sweet Free With 3............Friends Are Forever!!!!  It's a special set to make some special cards "just because"!!!  Along with the Bubblegum Pink, I used 2 of the brand new colors of Pure Luxury Cardstock, Sweet Mango and Grass Green.  I'm in PASTEL HEAVEN I tellya!!!!  LOL  Of course I had to use more fabulous  bling!!  And the Spellbinder's Label 4 dies!!  And here's the inside.........




And the sweet Nina has designed a beautifully elegant and fun pair of stamp sets, Fine Furnishings and Fine Furnishings Addition.


Isn't that fun???  I mean really.......can't we all say we have a friend or three that we can send this card to????  ROFL!!!!  Basic Grey Origins made a perfect therapist's couch!!!  HeeHee!!  And the Pure Luxury colors I used are White, Chocolate and the new Grass Green.  And the inside.......


For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out these Designer's Links:
Please make plans to attend our Release party tomorrow night, Thursday night, May 27th from 7-10 central time which will be held at StampTV.  There will be contest questions, challenges, samples from several designers and lots of chatter all leading up to 10pm central, when all the new products and stamp sets previewed this week on our blogs become available online through GinaK Designs store!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. Your insides are looking as gorgeous as the outside my friend, lol! Love these Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so pretty and bright! Love it. Nina's set looks awesome with that BG pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations Lee. Love that couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creations! You came through again!!!! Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, great cards. The paper pieced chaise is esp fabulous. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards, it was a cool idea to put the couch stamp on inside with the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love the first with the lace and scallops. The bright colors are perfect for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards, Lee! Love you Fine Furnishings card. I looked at that dp when I was making my card with that set -- something about great minds . . ? Love your paper piecing and the way you did the inside of the card with the sentiment over the couch outline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowie!! I totally love Nina's new set! FAbulous cards Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock! Your cards just keep getting better and better!

    And just so you know, you are my "couch" Thanks for being my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by to say hi and to let you know I LOVE THESE!!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmm ... methinks I could "need" that awesome chaise IRL .... right over "there" in my stampin' zone! I love your stuff!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!