Monday, May 24, 2010

Gina K. Designs May Sneak Peek Day #2..........Candles On Your Cake and Hope Grows!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Ready for Day 2????  You just might be surprised here!!!  LOL

First up is a fun and exciting new set by the amazing Melanie Muenchinger!!!  It's called Candles On Your Cake........and I had such a fun time using her Inspiration Mosaic as a background for a very celebratory Happy Birthday card!!!!  LOL  I used Pure Luxury Cardstock in Ocean Mist, Red Hot, Wild Dandelion and White.  And of course I had to use Stickles for some sparkle on those candles!!!!  LOL  Now just a bit on the inside too....



Now for the talented Theresa Momber and her new set, Hope Grows........

Are you shocked???  Yes, a TRUE CAS card from me!!!!  Usually I have my own version of CAS.....or as my hubby has coined......C"LEE"N and Simple!  LOL  Yes, however this time I really did make a CAS card!!!  LOL  Actually I made a little notecard set for part of  my niece's graduation gift.


The Gina K. Pure Luxury 120# is so awesome since it can be the base weight and yet will show no bleed thru with Copic coloring!!!  I used 3 of the images with the same sentiment to make some all-occasion cards and used Gina K. ribbon for just a bit of texture!!  Ok, a handful of bling too........but only a tiny amount!!!  LOL


For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out these Designer's Links:
Please make plans to attend our Release party this Thursday night, May 27th from 7-10 central time which will be held at StampTV.  There will be contest questions, challenges, samples from several designers and lots of chatter all leading up to 10pm central, when all the new products and stamp sets previewed this week on our blogs become available online through GinaK Designs store!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. ok, that moasic totally rocks!! so creative, love the fudgy lacquer on the little cake!!
    great note set! CAS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever girl! That mosaic block is perfect for this birthday collection of goodies!

    ***dusting self off -- fell outta my chair --- recomposing self*** Was that an incredible CAS set of beautied I just spied??? You have knocked those outta the ballpark! Way to go!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my! What GORGeous CAS card you made!! What a beautiful set too! and love the mosaic bd card! fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Your CAS cards are fabulous!!!!! Wonderful cards again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Lee. Love your mosaic creation and yes, I see pink in this post. That's my girl! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made the birthday set so appealing! Love your card set. What a special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the mosaic is perfect with Melanie's new set! Love it. That fabulous CAS card set is amazing!!! What stunning coloring. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always~ Your cards are wonderful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the pairing of the mosaic bg with the birtdhay images.. that is awesome and love the bright colors. Great job on all those cas cards--what a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards but I just love the birthday one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not 1 but 4 CAS cards??? WOW!!! They are beauties!!! Love your mosiac birthday card, too! It's like a birthday party in an envelope! :) Totally cracking up here at c"LEE"n cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok-I give....

    Where is the real Lee? The Lee I know does not do CAS! :-)

    Love them. How'd you do the fudgy cake? Crystal Effects????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love those CAS note cards! The birthday mosaic is fun, too. Fabulous work, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, just love these cards Lee! great assortment of CAS designs and your B'day card ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jean wilson - jlt03@comcast.netMay 25, 2010 at 2:58 PM

    Thanks Lee for the Inspiration Mosaic idea!!! Great card...so are the other C"LEE"N and Simple ones for the graduate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!