Monday, May 10, 2010

Gina K. Designs Illustrator Hop!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Welcome to a fun Illustrator Challenge hop............this month's challenge is to be inspired by a favorite movie and use one of the newest Gina K. Designs stamp sets!!!!

Now, I had limited supplies with me on this roadtrip, although plenty to still enjoy a few days of stamping in the hotel!!!!  LOL  I chose a fun, summery, old-fashioned, cute and funny movie!!!  Gidget!!!  Yep, I LOVE the Gidget movies and t.v. show!!!  So the beachy theme was perfect for Melanie's gorgeous Gifts From The Sea.


I used Pure Luxury Cardstock in Chocolate and Vanilla.  I stamped the shells in Aqua Vivid Ink and used DCWV Tahiti Beach dp.  Some Primas and pearls and ribbon, OH MY to finish it off!!! LOL  I do love the browns and blues combination for a beachy theme!!  And the Nestie Labels 4 is still one of my faves!!!!

For the specific details of the Senior Design Team challenge, please visit  GinaK's Blog 

Then, check out these designer's links for all the projects they have prepared for tonight's challenge:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! LOVE the shells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I've seen a Gidget movie....once...I think! Very pretty card, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. I used to watch Gigdet the tv show! Clever idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty, Lee! This set is on my must-have list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very awesome my friend! Love this layout too! Ya know, ive never seen a Gigdet movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of blue with the neutrals, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Gigdet! Awesome card. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Lee! Love the color combo and layering of Nesties! Pretty ribbon and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh great idea, i LOVED Gidget!! beautiful card, great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card . . . colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those old Gidget movies! What a gorgeous card, Lee. The colors and papers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Lee!! I've never seen Gidget. Might have to see if I can add it to my netflix! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even with limited supplies, Lee, you create stunning cards. I love those old Gidget movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Love your card and the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fab Lee, love those shells, girl!!!! And, I too am a Gidget fan, lol!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did an amazing job, especially with having limited supplies. Sometimes it actually helps with limited choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers! Love everything about your card Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow in a hotel? Great job and thank you for the inspiration. I am about to transfer back to the states and all of my supplies will be packed for over a month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh, I love the colors you used, Lee, and how you stamped the sentiment over the shells....such a beautiful design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card, Lee. I love the colours and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!