Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gina K. Designs Hop with Quite A Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh I just got such a kick out of the sweet and talented Gina K's new Quite A Catch stamps.....I soooooooooooooooo love the little crab!!!!!  And how could I resist a crabby smilie to match???!!!!!!  LOL


  •  Stamps: GKD Quite A Catch
  • Paper: Pure Luxury in White, Black Onyx, Red Hot, Turquoise Sea; DCWV Tahiti Beach
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Rhinestones, Twill, Stickles
I'm still on our business trip/vacation and brought my stampin' stuff along!!!  Of course!!!!  I had so much fun making this little audience of crabs!!!  Now how can those little faces not cheer you up???  HeeHee!!!

I used some fun DCWV Tahiti Beach dp that matches wonderfully with GKD Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea and Red Hot!!!  I colored these little guys with Copics and then used just a touch of some Stickles for that underwater sparkle!!!  The card is a tad bigger than an A2 size, so I guess I'll finally have to learn how to make my own envelopes!!!

Visit these designer's blogs tonight for even more samples with the Quite a Catch stamp set
To see the adorable samples in the StampTV gallery, check out this link: quiteacatch   

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. How cute are these guys all lined up like this!? So fun, Lee!! Thanks for hopping with us tonight, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! They look like they're about to break out into chorus, the way they're all lined up :). Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful GF!!! Great coloring on all THREEfers... heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trio! -- Kinda reminds me of me and my sisters! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made 3 of these guys, this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - makes me think of the little mermaid - with a chorus line of Sebastians!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, glad you took pink along on your business trip! Love these 3 little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can almost "hear" them snapping together in a rockin' Carribbean beat! Darling creation, Ms. Lee!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL - Bev "stole" my comment (:
    love this little crab...your card is going to be case'd!!!no doubt about it...by me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome all lined up like that! Love this striking color combination and all the fab details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, I love the crabs all lined up! Such fun colors and papers! Love it!
    Enjoy your business trip/vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH so cute Lee! I love the dp you have used too, gorgeous colors together for these crabs to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it!! I love that little crab too!! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute Lee! Oh my goodness those crabs are cute and how could someone be crabby after getting a chuckle out of this.... Love the Tahiti dp too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colors and excellent masking! Making envies...yuk LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee this card rocks! I love, love, love the way you lined Mr. Crabby up - looks like a chorus line - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are so darn cute!!!!! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable little line up, Lee! I'm more anymore convincednthat I should get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. makes my day!!! Love this card... great idea to use him in a row! Thanks for making me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I love how you lined them up, what a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable trio of crabs! Love your colors and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable Lee, those crabs are too too cute!! I just love your coloring and style, you are amzing, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!