Monday, April 19, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek Day #2........Quite The Catch and Gone Fishing!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Do you "SEA" some fabulous new images you just HAVE to have after this release???!!!!!  LOL  Well, get ready for some more adorable images you'll just NEED!!!!


  • Stamps: Quite The Catch
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury in Red Hot, Turquoise Sea, White and Quite The Catch dp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vivid Brick, Copics
  • Accessories: Fancy Tags, Dew Drops, Ribbon, Crystal Lacquer, Stickles
I used Gina's new Quite The Catch digital dp that is included in the Card Kit this month along with this stamp set and some other goodies!!!  I thought a little seaweed scene with some cuttlebugged "bubbles" and some Crystal Lacquer water droplets and just a bit of Stickles on these critters would just be fun!!  I used Pure Luxury Cardstock.....Red Hot, White and the new color this month, Turquoise Sea!!!!


  • Stamps: Gone Fishing
  • Paper: Pure Luxury in Chocolate, Red Hot, Turquoise Sea and White
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Twine, Nailheads
This is from Theresa's beautiful new set, Gone Fishing.  In honor of Theresa herself, this is my attempt at making a scene.  I can't come close to Theresa's, but I thought of the fishing that my son and husband along with Grandpa had done years ago and thought it would be fun to make a card for my Father-in-Law.  I seriously will someday be showing up at Theresa's for hands-on lessons in sponging the amazing backgrounds she does!!!!  LOL  I used the mountain image from her Happy Camper set.  So many of Theresa's sets go beautifully together in making wonderful scenes!!!

Now check out more amazing sneak peeks from Gina and our Design Team............

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Lee! I think your scene is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nailheads are a great idea! Love the bright happy colors of your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you did to create both of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweet under the sea card makes me smile! Look at you go with the Copics!! And the fishing from the dock? Ohhhh, I would so love to be there. Love both of these, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - all the little details on that Quite A Catch card are PERFECT! That is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Lee! That little crab is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job Lee. Love the father and son, and those sea critters are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are so Lee, even the masculine one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too, too cute! You have such the knack for putting a twist on the images - I love how you make them so distinctively yours! I love it - again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards, Lee! Love the cute fishy scene with the bright colors and sparkle and the scene using Theresa's sets is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You rocked it, Lee!!! I love the sponged scene. Gorgeous!!! That little fishy card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOooooooooooo beautiful, GF!!! I love both cards and I am loving that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great scene!!!! and the whimsical is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee, Wow! Both of your cards are amazing!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute with the dew drop! Great fishing scene-wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love seeing the totally different looks you get from these two cards. It shows the great diversity as a stamper that you have! Both cards are so awesome! I love the first one's brightness & attention to detail down to the bubbles on the background paper. Those images are adorable! I just love what everyone has done with Theresa's new set. Yours is so soft & puts the attention on the fishing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUTE! LOVE that fishy card with them hanging out in the seaweed together - lol!! Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!