Friday, March 5, 2010

Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger and Gina K.!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Well I'm new to Moxie Fab World but was introduced when Gina K. sponsored a recent challenge and the Gina K. DT all joined in the blog hop!!!! So because it was so much fun...........here's another!!!! LOL The Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. It's an inspiration challenge using a fantabulously wonderful photo collage!!!! Go check out the details and play along too via the purple blog link above!!!!


  • Stamps: GKD Arranged With Love
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury cardstocks
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Rhinestones, Ribbon
I was inspired by the colors and the feel of Springtime with the inspiration photo!!!!! Now we currently have 3 feet of snow at my house and at least 2 more months of winter..........but I couldn't help a Spring-y mood when I saw the photo!!! And the Arranged With Love stamp set, designed by the amazing Melanie Muenchinger, was a natural go-to!!!! I'm just loving my therapeutic Copic coloring time too!!! I used Gina's Pure Luxury cardstock in Rocket Red, Ocean Mist, Lemon Drop, Green Apple and White. Just a touch of embellies since the flowers really say it all!!


And just a bit of Spring to dress up the inside of the card too!!!! Now hop on over and play along!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. Hey Lee! What beautiful approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Lee, those flowers are just beautiful, girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' Beans Lee - stunning card - wowwwwwwwwww, You're really rockin' with your cards. Put your mojo out in the snow for a while and cool 'er down LOL I left you a little blog award on my blog. You are a special stampin' friend :-) http://paperandribbonsandstampsohmy.blogspot.com/2010/03/sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You card is beautiful!! I left you something on my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Girlfriend!

    I sent you an award on my blog *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards.
    Carole Miller

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!