Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Gina K. Special Thank You Blog Hop!!!!

It's a special thank you for a special group of stampers!!! The Stamp TV Challenge Hostess team did a FABULOUS job with their 3 month term of amazing challenges and fabulous creations to inspire us all!!!!


For this card I used Shannon's Color Challenge of Pink, Brown and White!!! Yeah, yeah, I know!!! Twist my arm as these colors are sooooooo out of my comfort zone! NOT!!!!!! LOL I do so adore this color combo and Gina's Hope Is Faith stamp set was perfect for it!!! I'm enjoying glittering up that butterfly!!! LOL I used Pure Luxury Innocent Pink, Chocolate Kiss and White. And I got my bling fix by making that pearl butterfly trail!!!! :)

And just a bit on the inside too!!! ;)



I had never made card candy, so I just had to try Carolina's Card Candy challenge!!! She made some of the most delicious card candy ever!!! And she inspired me to attempt my very first collection of it!! LOL And I thought it would be fun to use bright colors with Theresa's Hang In There!! I used Pure Luxury Rocket Red, Lemon Drop, Ocean Mist and White. I had fun with Copics on these images!! And the Fancy Tags are perfect for sentiments!

Tonight several GinaK Designs designers are joining together to host a special thank you blog hop to our recently retired StampTV Challenge Hostess Team. The four designers we're honoring tonight have provided weekly challenges for the STV members for the entire months of December, January, and February and we are so thankful for their inspiration and hard work!
Check out the Idea Center link again - Jessica has added a PDF version of each hostesses challenges, so they can be saved & even printed out for everyone's reference!

Each participating designer was asked to choose one challenge shared during the past 3 months and make a card to share on their blogs tonight as well as to send that card to the hostess.

Visit these links to see all the projects we've prepared for our alumni hostess team:


And, the new StampTV Challenge Hostess team is also joining in on the hop tonight!





To see all the challenges the Retired Hostess team has shared during their term, visit the StampTV Idea Center .

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Gosh, Lee - this is gorgeous! That butterfly rocks my world! You will have to share how you did that! Thanks for being so thoughtful as to do such a nice thing for these fab ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! The brown/white one is amazing! Love the pearls and that butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly, just amazing Lee! Shannon was rocking the color challenge each week and sweet Tina is off to a perfect start :o) Thanks so much for doing this...you guys ROCK in our book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your card is so beautiful and I love the card candy! I've got to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous butterfly card! And I always love pink & brown! I've never made card candy either... great job! I especially love the sentiment frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and awesome card candy Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so LEE. :-) I love that butterfly with the pearly trail and the card candy goodies are so cool. I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with pink and brown can you!!!!
    Great card - I'm sure She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card and card candy, Lee! Just love all the detail on your butterfly card and your ideas for the card candy are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pearl swirl!! Pearls are a girl's best friend! And who doesn't like candy! Love the bright colors you chose for your candy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet candy! love how you did the inside of your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hugs girlie!!!!! Your card is just amazing...love when you used these colors and all your bling. Your rock!

    And your card candy is super sweet! Hee Hee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card and lovin that card candy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lee that butterfly card is GORGEOUS! This blog hop is so special. Loved doing the BP challenges and really appreciate all the help you me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful card Lee, just stunning, ack! Those butterflies are amazing!! And, your card candy turned out fabulous, girl!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card and I'm so impressed to see what adorable candy you came up with...no way would I had thought that this was your first time putting one of these together.

    Thank you so much for being part of this hop and for taking the time to put such beautiful project together!

    Hope you have an amazing weekend ~ smiles & hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, I especially love that glittery butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love, love your card!! And the card candy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!