Friday, March 19, 2010

Gina K. Designs...........Happy Spring Card Kit!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

This is just a little hop to showcase the newest Card Kit by Gina K. Designs!!!! It's called Happy Spring and unlike the last few kits, the cardstock will NOT be pre-cut which means more paper and more flexibility for our customers. This kit includes 4 sheets of Pure Luxury card stock, 1 sheet of patterned paper with 4 exclusive quarter sheet designs, 1 yard of ribbon, some silver brads as well as the printed instructions and the Happy Spring stamp set all for $19.95!



I decided to make a tea bag holder...........but to use it to send along a little Springtime cheer by inserting flower seed packets instead of tea bags!!! I used Creme de Menth, Bubblegum Pink and White Pure Luxury Cardstock. Some Basic Grey dp and some beautiful Bubblegum Pink Grosgrain Ribbon that came in the Stamp TV Kit!!! You know a card just isn't complete for me without bling! LOL

Here's the inside.........I did need to fold these flower packets a bit.........but perhaps there are some small ones sold somewhere, but I didn't see any. Either way........it's a cheerful Spring pick-me-up!!!!

For even more projects with Happy Spring, please check out these GinaK Designer's blogs:

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Seriously Lee? That card is the bomb diggaty! I love it! It is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP! Lee, this is stunning - I absolutely LOVE that little box! What a great idea! Thanks so much for hopping with us tonight, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, Gorgeous! I love that you replaced the tea bags with seed packets. It's the perfect cheerful pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee- what a cute design!!! Great job with the bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too ingenious, Lee. I love the flower packet improv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I just love this idea Lee, it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great and unique idea to give to someone for a beautiful start in their garden! I love it! The colors are so delicate together! And thanks for telling, me especially, what I am going to receive in my stamp set. Yep, I purchased this one!!!
    I'm so excited.
    Smilin' Sher

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely project - beautiful colours!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely holder and so prefect for seed packets :o) Beautiful dp choice and wouldn't you know you would use pink and bling, great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, love this idea. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute,Lee! What a great idea to use the seed packets instead of tea! The pink is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - This is fantastic Lee - what a wonderful idea and I love that paper on the inside. I know some people who would love to make these packets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing little holder, Lee! Love the paper and the bling! Very creative and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so incredibly adorable! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Sweet!!!! I love the BG paper.... what a cool idea for a tea holder.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! The colors are PERFECT for spring and so lovely!

    :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I've never seen a design like this and would a tut! Very pretty - FAB giftie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!! Girl, this is fabulous!!! Love this, what a great gift idea, so you gonna share how you made it *hint, hint* - LOL!! Love it Lee, just gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute idea Lee, Lots of awesome eye candy around here, sorry I haven't been by for so long!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!