Monday, March 15, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek Day #2.......Happy Spring & By Your Side!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Welcome back for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks!!!!!

This is the newest stamp set that comes as a Card Kit........it's called Happy Spring and designed by Gina!!! It's just in time for Springtime planting season...........well for many of you......it's not even close to any planting season here!!!! LOL I've been wanting to try one of these ribbon bows!! They really are very easy to make!!! I used Pure Luxury Cardstock in White and Ocean Mist and a bit of Stickles to make that water really glisten in the sun!!!

Smiley from millan.net

This image is from Asela's new By Your Side. Some wonderful and delicate images!!! I'm lovin' the Basic Grey Origins dp and it matches beautifully with Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss and Green Apple!! Gotta layer those Fancy Tags again too.....I'm addicted I tell ya!!! Some Chocolate Kiss Stitched Ribbon and some pearls finish it off.

Are you ready for even more inspiration?

Then, find out more information about the new Card Kit here:
Finally, check out these Designer's blogs:
Asela Hopkins {Illustrator of By Your Side}

Jennie Harper - our Guest Designer for this Month!

StampTV is celebrating it's first birthday and the festivities are in full swing with this month's release! We'll be holding this month's Release Party on StampTV and couldn't be more excited about all that Gina has planned for everyone! The party kicks off this Thursday, March 18th starting at 7pm and ends at 10pm (all times CST) when all the new products will be available for purchase in Gina's online store.

To keep informed of all the party plans and activities, check out this link:

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Look at this clever ribbon flower! GMTA ... we used the same C'bug folder ... hee hee
    And that lily card is just fabulous ... Oh how I love lilies!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring! Your lily card is gorgeous. Love the layout with the tilted layers. I try and try to tilt mine, but I can't make myself do it. Must be a new phobia, now that I'm getting over my glitter fear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower you made!! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both gorgeous, but I especially love the bottom one! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the stickled water and the layers on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee,

    Your projects are wonderful. I like the ribbon bow! I love the colors you chose for the lilly card it looks kinda vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sparkly water and that bow, gonna have to try one too! And love the design on the lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Lee! I love the embossing and ribbon bow on the first and the wonderful layout and papers of the lily card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, beautiful cards and I love that ribbon flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous Lee, love that ribbon flower on that first one!!! You are rockin' the new releases, girl!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these cards Lee! The design of the second is ROCKin!!!! Great ribbon flower too, aren't they fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your cards are so pretty...love the glistening water

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's all your fault, you know. I've ordered those tag dies. Love the stickles! Both cards are sooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful cards. love the fun flower you created too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your flower made from ribbons, Lee!! It's a great embellishment to your awesome card! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!