Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek Day #1..........Froggies and Flowers!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Welcome to the March Gina K. Designs Sneak Peeks!!!!!!!! Hold onto your hats for a spectacular Springtime release!!!!

This first card is made with Tami's new set, Fairy Tales. OMGosh is it just cuuuute!!!! I just loved the little froggie!!! I colored him in with Copic YG09, YG06 and YG00. And just had to use some touches of the Pure Luxury Passionate Pink and pink bling............well, 'cuz that's just how I roll!!! LOL I used the Cuttlebug Holly Ribbons folder.

Smiley from millan.net

Ohhhhh I ADORE daffodils!!!!!!! They are my absolute favorite flower!!!! My hubby always brings me some the very first time he sees them for sale in the Spring!! Well technically that's still winter here! LOL These are from Theresa's new set, Sending Sunshine. And Pure Luxury Lemon Drop is the perfect bright yellow color for them!!! I colored the blooms with Y08, Y04 and Y00. I used the yellow ribbon from the Spring Ribbon Assortment and then just a touch of bling!

Smiley from millan.net

And Melanie has designed another breath-taking floral frame.......A Beautiful Life. Ohhh these tulips are so delicate!!! I colored the tulips with RV23, RV21 and RV00. Then I just couldn't resist glittering up the entire frame image!!! Pure Luxury Innocent Pink and Creme de Menthe matched this Springtime theme!! I even glittered up the Fancy Tag die!! LOL

Are you ready for even more inspiration?



Then, visit these Illustrator's blogs of these new stamp sets:

Melanie Muenchinger - A Beautiful Life

Theresa Momber - Sending Sunshine

Tami Mayberry - Fairy Tales


Finally, check out these Designer's blogs:












Jennie Harper - our Guest Designer for this Month!

StampTV is celebrating it's first birthday and the festivities are in full swing with this month's release! We'll be holding this month's Release Party on StampTV and couldn't be more excited about all that Gina has planned for everyone! The party kicks off this Thursday, March 18th starting at 7pm and ends at 10pm (all times CST) when all the new products will be available for purchase in Gina's online store.

To keep informed of all the party plans and activities, check out this link:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. These are all great, Lee!! The yellow one is my favorite! We've already started seeing daffodils around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee - leave it to you to find the PERFECT PIFS to go with the awesome new stamp sets! Your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so awesome Lee! I love how you put the sentiment in Mel's set especially! Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Your multiple frog card cracked me up! I've gotten so many good ideas for release night. All of your cards are fab and are showing off the sets wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you are such a riot! I love all these cards. You should check out my blog - I posted about daffodils too!! LOL! I can tell my credit card's gonna get used this week...eek!

    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just knew you would like that cutie frog! Love your daffodil garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, these are fabulous!!! That field of daffodils is stunning! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards Lee! I love, love the glittery one you made with Melanie's new set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Lee! Love those daffodils!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your frog card Lee...beautiful coloring and design. I also adore your daffodil and tulip cards, so very pretty and fab designs my friend. Looking forward to what you have tomorrow :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those frogs are too cute, and the flowers are simply fabulous! Great work, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those frogs really put a smile on my face, too cute! Your daffodils (my favorite flower, also) and your tulips are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...what wonderful creative and beautiful designs. Your frog card is just adorable (and so true...lol) The beauty of springtime is truly apparent in your wonderful floral cards...making me wish for warmer weather, as you probably are too with all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards, Lee! Your frog card is so adorable and I love your floral designs with Theresa and Mel's sets!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the cards you made! Especially the froggie one!!! You are so talented!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your use of pink ROCKS! And I love the lemon drop card. The froggies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous girlie!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards! Love all the frogs and the pink!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sparkle, the popped beautiful tag looks great!!!
    Wonderful masking on those daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great cards lee.. love what you did with the froggies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LEE! Your cards are gorgeous - each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all fabulous Lee!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!