Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek #4..........Springtime and Needlework!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Final day of sneak peeks which means it's almost party time!!!!!!

This absolutely precious set is Rupa's new one called Spring Has Sprung!!!! And I am lovin' the adorable factor!!!! I used the new Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink which goes so well with Lemon Drop and Creme de Menthe!!! And the dp is some new Digipaper called Hint Of Spring that comes in the new Stamp TV Kit!!! I chose Copics to match the cardstock and just had fun making this little duckie card!! I distressed the edges.......I haven't done that in a while but I enjoyed the look although I made a lovely shredded mess!!! LOL The ribbon is Little Boy Blue grosgrain ribbon that also comes in the kit!!! A little Stickles for the water and some pearls and a tad bit of the Pink Gingham ribbon from the Romance Assortment finishes it off!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Nina has created a lovely and delicate stamp set and coordinating sentiment set called Nana's Needlework!!! It's just so elegant!!! I embossed both the image and the sentiment in Detail White Embossing Powder on the Pure Luxury In The Navy and White cardstock. I put little pearl accents on the doily as well as the card front, you may have to click the image to enlarge it to see the pearls! I don't have a Nana......anyone want to adopt me??? LOL

For even more inspiration with tonight's new stamp sets:

and
Nina Brackett {Illustrator of Nana's Needlework & Sentiments}
Then, visit these Designer's blogs:

Jessica Fick
Jennie Harper - our Guest Designer for this Month!

The Release Party is tomorrow night Thursday, March 18th starting at 7pm and ending at 10pm (all times CST) when all the new products will be available for purchase in Gina's online store.
To keep informed of all the party plans and activities, check out this link:

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous stuff! I am loving all the peeks and new images!

    See you at the party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your duckie card is precious and the other card is so elegant!!! Great job Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that duckie card is so cute and I love the drama of the white on navy! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ducky is oh so darling!! And the doily? That takes me right back to my Grandma's house!

    Happy Spring, Lee!
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the doily card it looks so elegant!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Lee. I love how colorful that first one is. And your doily one is just lovely. I'd adopt, too, but I'm not a Nana yet (hopefully, not for 15+ years :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Lee! The first is so adorable! Love all the layers and details! That lace doily is gorgeous! I love the white on navy and the beautiful pearl detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Lee! Love that sparkly water and the doily card with the pearls is perfect, ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Spring Has Sprung card Lee, love the colors and that water!!! Also the doily is so pretty embossed...lovely designs gf :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lee, both of these cards are outstanding. I especially love your crocheted doily card...how beautifully it turned out. Such a creative mind you have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the new set but Nana's needlepoint is beautiful.
    God Bless,
    Jeanine
    www.blstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what adorable cards! those stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!