Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gina K. Designs.........Moxie Fab World Style!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Check out the Gina K. Designs Blog and see that Gina is sponsoring the Moxie Fab World Blog today! Check out the 8 fantastic stamp sets Cath Edvalson is giving away in celebration of Stamp It! Cards week long celebration!

Moxie Fab World............check it out and stop over to The Moxie Fab World Blog for a chance to win these fabulous stamp sets! All you have to do is a leave a comment on the post!!

Retro Boutique
Happy Hearts
Many Wishes
Vintage Borders
Dream Birds
Hope Is Faith
Lovely Labels
Sweetest Memories

Here is my "Litte Black (and Pink!) Book I made for Gina's Stamp TV Inspire Challenge using Hope Is Faith.............


Remember that with this stamp set $2.00 of every sale of the Hope is Faith mini stamp set will go to the Red Cross to help them with the work they are doing in Haiti. (Donations will be made on sales throughout the month of February. After that, this set will go into our regular inventory.). I just love this dainty butterfly!!! And it's so perfect in pink with the GKD Pure Luxury Innocent Pink Cardstock and pink ribbon from the Spring Ribbon Assortment!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. Oh, the fancy label and background with ribbons goes so well together! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little book, Lee! Love the pink and black combo and all the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little black/pink book. Beautiful, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this creation Lee! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS Lee, WOW!! I love the colors and the ribbons, such a beautiful piece of art! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the dimension you have added to the butterfly!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS...dont think i could write in that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, this is gorgeous!!! I love the little pearls and the ribbons and that butterfly - speechless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so outstanding! The sparkling butterfly gives me the feeling is icicles, snowy diamonds of crystal. Okay, I love sparkles! and the pearls! I get it, jewelry, diamonds, pearls are the things I love! And stamping too!
    Beautiful collection of textures and eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely lovely little book and I soooooo love how you did the butterfly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little black (and pink!) book! That butterfly is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on Gina's little black book. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!