Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneaks #3.............Spring Florals and Dream Birds!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! Day 3 is here!!!!!!!!



Gina has designed a beautiful and elegant Spring Florals set.........okay, well we just had a foot of snow.......but Spring is coming someday!!! LOL I love the new Pure Luxury Lemon Drop!!!! LOVE it I tell you!!!! But then I love pastels!!!! So I decided to go with a daffodilly theme!!! LOL And BG Origins matched wonderfully!

Smiley from millan.net



Asela's new set, Dream Birds is sooooo cute!!! Look at these little guys!!!! LOL And fun to color!!! The new Pure Luxury Lovely Lavendar goes just perfectly with the Vibrant Violet and I added some Lemon Drop too!!! And I used BG Sugar Rush dp. And you can see I just adore my Fancy Tags..........and when you layer your sentiments you can always change out a sentiment if you need a different one to mail out in a hurry!!!! Just a little tip there!!! ;)

For a limited time, a free Card Kit will automatically be included with each purchase of the Spring Florals stamp set. The entire kit includes the stamp set, a binder sheet, the instructions and materials to make 3 complete cards for $19.95. For more details on the cards, please visit Jessica Fick's blog.

Then, check in with each of these GinaK designers to see all the beautiful projects they've made with the two stamp sets previewed tonight!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Oh girlfriend!!! I SOOOOOOOO love that first card... and look at you... insides and all!!! CUTE CUTE 2nd card too... love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bright cheery card of sunshine - I know any birthday recipient is gonna love that!!! And your little birdies are soooo cute! awesome creations!!!
    big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Lee! Thanks for the gorgeous taste of spring with the daffodils! Love that lemon drop paper - can't wait to get some! Your bird card is adorable, too! Fun new sets for spring! Are you sure it is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Lee, these are gorgeous! Love the colors on your birdie card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those crocus blossoms are so happy in yellow! Bring it on, Spring! And look at those darling birdies! Way to go!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, both cards are so cheerful! Fabu!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, these cards just scream Spring to me Lee - they are both soooo beautiful!!! I am lovin' all the greens in the first ones and the birdies ROCK!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lee, these cards are just so bright and cheerful. I so wish my yard looks like your first card now, but it's about a foot deep in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Lee! I love those birdies, such awesome colors and design! and look at you doing insides, rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, these are gorgeous! Your insides are just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SQUEAL....oh Lee - you have really done a fantastic job in showing the real beauty of these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards, Lee! They are both so beautiful inside and out! Love the papers and embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, Lee! I love that flower bed of spring goodness - I hope to see flowers in person like these soon! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful flowers...LOVE that second card--so bright and perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. just droolin over your cards! ewwwwww lol..lovin your colors and the inside is so pretty! need all these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful colors, I love the colors of the 2nd one!!!
    Happy StampTV b-day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!