Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gina K. Designs Illustrator Hop!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Welcome to a special Gina K. Designs hop!!!!! Now be sure to start at Gina's Blog as there is some exciting new info on how you can participate!!!!!


  • Stamps: GKD Hang In There
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury in White, Ocean Mist, Innocent Pink, Lemon Drop & Creme de Menthe; Basic Grey Lemonade dp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics: R32, R20, R00, R000, Y04, YG11, BG11
  • Accessories: Buttons, Ribbon

I am using the new Hang In There by our fabulous Theresa Momber!!!!!!!!! I sooooo LOVE this froggie!!!!! And yes, by the way, there ARE such things as pink frogs!!!! Well, maybe a bit more "albino" but still!!!! LOL I am in love with the beautiful Spring Has Sprung Pure Luxury cardstock and Ribbon and Button Assortment!!!! I'm using Innocent Pink, Creme de Menthe, Lemon Drop and Ocean Mist. The Basic Grey Lemonade paper pack matches beautifully!!! And of course gotta have some nesties........these are Label 9 Nesties. I cuttlebugged using the Forest Branches folder.



Just a quick little design for the inside...........can't leave those bare!!! LOL

For all the details on this exciting blog hop event, please check out GinaK's blog! We'd love to have you join in the hop by adding your project's direct link to Gina's blog in the Mister Linkey box.



Here are all the designers joining in the hop tonight featuring February's new stamp sets:

Jessica Fick
Nina Brackett
Melanie Muenchinger
Theresa Momber
Carolyn King
Tami Mayberry
Cathy Tidwell
Lee Murphy (that's me!)
Donna Baker
Kurtis Amundson
Erika Martin

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Great card Lee! Devin so enjoyed your pink frog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the inside. Great job Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Lee. For some reason the one with the frog wouldn't show up for me. I will try again later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refreshed the page and got to see the cute little frog- Love how you presented him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heeheeeheee! am lovin that little pink frog! of course there are pink frogs!!! these colors are so beautiful..super Spring! just adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great frog paired with a great sentiment! -- Love the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love your pink frogie! So cool how you used all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only you will come up with a pink frog. So cute :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pink froggie! Awesome Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome. love this frog in cool Spring colors! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweeeet!!!! I love your little pink frog....too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like frogs, but I have to say your card is cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I believe you, there are pink frogs! It is just so cute. Thanks for sharing.
    BTW, I love the sale that is going on now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors you used for this frog card. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This frog is wonderful Lee....she has such a pleased look on her face. Oh yeah, oh yeah!!! Being "froglady" on SCS I am partial to these little creatures - in all their fantabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You would make a pink frog, LOL! Too cute Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!