Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Purr-fectly Delightful Hop With Theresa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

A FUNtabulous FURRY Gina K. Designs hop!!!!!!!!!! Well, because I can't resist the adorable kittens in the new set, Purr-fectly Delightful by our talented Theresa!!!!!


This little kitten just makes me smile every single time I see the image!!!! Could also be because we just love kitties!!!! We have 5 of them......somehow we just can't seem to resist kittens and conveniently "forget" that they grow up!!!! LOL I just **had** to try out my newest Label 9 Nesties!! I can't resist Nesties!!! And feelin' frisky just seemed to go with the bright and cheery Basic Grey Lemonade dp........which happens to match beautifully with the GKD Pure Luxury Green Apple and Innocent Pink!!! And yes.......my Fancy Tags Nesties too......are y'all getting tired of my layered sentiments yet??? LOL And look!! I'm practicing my sponging.........in honor of Theresa.........although I have a loooooooong way to go.........and yes, in MY world, the grass grows PINK for the kitten to play in!!! That soooooo cannot surprise any of you!!!! LOL

Check out these links for even more inspiration:


Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Theresa's Purrr-fectly Delightful Stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. awww I love the kitty with a pink world. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love that little charm! Is that sponging I see!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, your card is a "keep'ah" (That's Maine talk). I love how you framed that frisky kitty in pink and green and those labels just were so perfect for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! love the colors you used and that charm is awesome! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card and love that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card -- love green an pink together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love the little charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Labels 9??? I'm so jealous! This is darling, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors on this one!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous! and of course it's got pink in it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this card is so you, Lee. I love that charm, so perfect for your card. And there's that fancy label again.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, this is so cute! I love the kitty in the pink grass!

    ReplyDelete
  13. toooooo aodorable! love everything about this!!! and now I NEED that nestie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sentiment!!! Feeling Frisky . . .

    Remember you have that stamp with the Cross word on it . . . I love to make cards out of that one . . . I put that on and a bunch of other game things and I say "Wanna play around?" That's one of my favorites!

    I want to make cards with you!!! When can we get together!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee, how cute - I love the Lemonade cardstock with this set! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Lee! I love the charm it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!