Monday, January 18, 2010

Hopping With Melanie's Square Pegs!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's a fun and fabulous Gina K. Designs hop..........to showcase the ever-talented Melanie and her newest adorable stamp set, Square Pegs!!!!!! Now, this was designed specifically to go with her Hip To Be Square....but it also goes beautifully with her Inspiration Mosaic!!!!



I stamped Inspiration Mosaic onto some pearlescent dp I had.....then stamped the heart image over it and glittered them up while the ink was still wet......can't get enough glitter for sparkly hearts ya know!!!! LOL I used the new Gina K. Pure Luxury Innocent Pink along with Mother Of Pearl......lots of shimmer and soft pink!!!! I then stamped the XOXO image and made a background tag and layered the Fancy Tags Nesties with oval punches for the sweet little sentiment!! Now.......I was going to add pearls all over........but, well......I decided for a change to use my "edit" button and let the shimmer cardstock and glitter be the stars!!! LOL

Check out these links for even more inspiration:


Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Melanie's Square Pegs Stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - so check out her blog for that information.

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love those shimmery hearts and what a great idea to layer the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very very pretty, Lee!! I love this. So soft but... so Lee! Ha! Pink and sparkly... can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i can see all the shimmer....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody's a happy girl with that pink cardstock! I love the way you layered up the Fancy Tags---brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, shimmery goodness!!! Love the way you layered the fancy tags. I just got those, but haven't used them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Lee, I love all the shimmery pink and the way you layered the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lee, I love the shimmery pink and all the layering girl - you ROCKED this set! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of shimmery love there!! So pretty and I love the mosiac, very cool. I really like the white border, it just sets the card off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, you are making it so hard to resist those fancy tags. I love how you used them on your oh-so-pretty pink card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is super sweet with all those puffy hearts bubbling up in the background, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how pretty, Lee! Love the soft pink and all the shimmer! Great combination of sets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Lee! What type of ink did you use for the hearts and what type of glitter? I really like that look but I'm not clear on how the glitter "sticks" to the hearts....little thick here!! LOL!! Love our card honey! It's just lovely. Hugz from Winnipeg!! :^D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! Love all the pink shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee, your card is so sweet! I love the pink delicate background!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the soft colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!! Such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did a great job layering. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous card Lee!!!!! It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like this Lee....I like the different layers that the cat is on, and especially like the little charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very very creative card Lee!
    I am grateful to have seen it. I will be sure to keep some ideas from your beauty in mind... :}
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!