Friday, January 22, 2010

A Happy Hearts Hop With Tami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Have a happy hop with a new Gina K. Designs stamp set, Happy Hearts, designed by the amazing Tami Mayberry!!!!


  • Stamps: Happy Hearts
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Lipstick Red
  • Ink: Vivid Brick Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Pearls, Stickles, Ribbon

Now first.........I expect y'all to notice that I did NOT use pink on a card with hearts even!!!!!! LOL One reason is because.......okay, okay........I gotta give you a break from my Pinkdom once in a while!!!! And also I'm in LOVE with this new Pure Luxury cardstock, Lipstick Red!!!!! I used the Vivid Brick Ink Pad to stamp the hearts and then cut them out making sure to leave a white outline so they'd pop out from the background. I couldn't resist bling, however!!!! LOL Lots of mini pearls!!!! Well, ya know.......it's about as CAS as I seem to able to go!!!

I'm also really starting to enjoy designing the insides of the cards........pretty simple, but it really does add that extra little "something"!!! Thanks to our amazing Jessica for the inspiration to not leave the insides of my cards blank..........her cards, inside and out are stunning!!!!

Check out these links for even more inspiration:


Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Tami's Happy Hearts stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

And don't miss out on the challenge Nina is hosting..........read about it HERE on Stamp TV and play along for a chance to win her Lovely Shelf stamp set!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lee!!! Love the elegant design and all those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lee! And love the little pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore pearls! with the red in your card, you've made a very special card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Look at all the pearls, awesome. Love how you left the white around the hearts, they really steal the "show!" Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, this is gorgeous! The design and texture is so pretty. The pearls are a great embellishment on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lee...awesome colors, texture and design. The pearl border is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design Lee! Love the colors (even with no pink...I AM shocked though!) Lovely inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this color combo!! Gorgeous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!! The red just pops here, and I love the inside of the card!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just look at the bg - Swiss dots I believe? Red with white is classic. You do it so well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, thanks for the plug, Lee. I love all the pearls on your card. Even without the pink, it's still so YOU. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Lee! Those colors just pop off the screen!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!