Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gina K. Sneak Peeks.............Hearts & Fairies!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

I hope you started at Gina's Blog and also got a peek of the brand new colors of Cardstock and ribbons and buttons!!!!!

I used just one of the precious little fairies from Alicia's new set......Wishes & Dreams. I just LOVE fairies and these have such sweet faces!!!! I also used the new GKD Pure Luxury Innocent Pink cardstock..........oh now y'all know I'm in HEAVEN with this color!!!!!!!!!! LOL I used Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic for a background here..........and then I just HAD to bling her all up!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Now this is Rupa's new set..........Sung From The Heart. Such a dainty set with such sweet sentiments!!! I also used the new Innocent Pink cardstock here........matches beautifully with this Basic Grey Bittersweet!!! And of course some chocolate bling!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Now what's more perfect than a fun set of hearts for February??!!! Tami has a brand new fun set out.........Happy Hearts. Oh the designs and colors and textures that you can play with using these hearts!!!! I used the new GKD Pure Luxury Lipstick Red here.........omgosh is this a GORGEOUS color!!!! I also sneaked and used this color on my desk laptop card below.....but I couldn't tell y'all what the color was yet!!!!! LOL I used several different cuttlebug folders on the hearts for some fun textures!! I thought this would be a fun card to sneak in with my hubby's laptop when he's on his way to work next month!!!! ;)

For even more inspiration with our new stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out our other GinaK Designers' links:

Tami Mayberry {Illustrator of Happy Hearts}

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

30 comments:

  1. What a perfectly blinged out fairy card and I love the gorgeous papers and colors on your Rupa card. And I'm wild about the bold red CAS heart card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heartstrings card is beautimus!!!! and I like the black ribbon card -- it give the card zing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock out these cards. I'm in love with your black & red hearts card - elegenace, textures and bling, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them all!!!! You so rocked these girlfriend!!! Great great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each card has so many lovely details and love how each have such a different color scheme!! Simply gorgeous creations!!!
    hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what awesome cards! LOVE the fairy card! too cute and i love how you did the bg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee- I just knew you'd be in Heaven, if there was pink CS- and fairies too! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lee! These are so darling! I know these new colors play right into your style. Beautiful stuff!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are all so fabulous!!!!

    I think I like the one you did with Rupa's set the best - fab paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Lee. I love the Heartstrings stamp! And the card with the different hearts is cool too. I have changed my blog address if you're wanting to stop by for a visit - Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab cards! I love the layout/mosaic of your fairy card, the bling doesn't hurt either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my...you did a fabulous job on all the cards, Lee...love the stamps, colors and papers you used and what awesome designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fantastic, Lee! I bet you were thrilled with the new colors this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love them all...great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Lee, these are all just absolutely wonderful...great layout designs and awesome color combinations. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of these Lee, but that fairy one so rocks! Love the little blingy stars and the colors...AWESomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great designs!! that is one HIP heart card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic designs with the new sets, Lee! Love the fairy card with the bling and the awesome black and red heart card! The little hearts with the Bittersweet DP are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards, Lee!! I really like the red heart card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Girl.....you totally rocked these!!!! Love that 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all 3 of your cards, but especially the mosaic background with the fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lee, I LOVE your cards - they are over the top amazing! Especially your fairy one - I LOVE all the bling and how awesome it looks with Mel's set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, Lee, I LOVE the bling with the fairy - my girls would go crazy over that card. I like the other two cards, too. The color combo you used are some of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow! these are awesome!! and I love the Mosaic with the little girl. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!