Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Gina K. Hop with Alicia K. and Wishes & Dreams!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a sweet fairy tale world with this Gina K. Designs hop!!!!! Her talented daughter designed this adorable fairy stamp set, Wishes & Dreams!!!!


  • Stamps: GKD - Wishes & Dreams
  • Paper - GKD Pure Luxury in White, Ocean Mist, Innocent Pink; DCWV dp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Gems, Stickles

I just couldn't resist using some DCWV Once Upon A Time stack I had........a perfect backdrop for fairies I think!!!! And the GKD Pure Luxury Ocean Mist and Innocent Pink bring out the bg colors perfectly!! Yup.....more layering of those Fancy Tags!!!! LOL Some ribbon and some bling and some stickles.......OH MY!!!! I'm working on another project with these sweet fairies....I'll post it when I get it finished!!!

Check out these links for even more inspiration:

Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Alicia's Wishes and Dreams stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Hush Uuuup!
    You found the perfect dsp for the setting of this card ... why am I surprised?!
    She's just precious, Lee! Sure to bring smiles to someone I'm sure!

    `Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, Lee! I totally love that color combo! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Simply gorgeous! LOVE the papers you used and your coloring and labels that you used is gorgeous!!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "once upon a time" background - makes it appear magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Great background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background is sooo perfect for that precious fairy. I love it, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the once upon a time too!! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total cuteness Lee, love the coloring and the papers are PERFECT!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! This is soooo pretty! I love the ribbon and the scroll on the sentiment... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!