Monday, January 4, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peeks...........Purrfectly Delightful and Square Pegs!!!!!

Oh you know y'all are ready to see more fabulous new Gina K. Designs!!!!! Hold on to your hats!!!!

Smiley from millan.net



  • Stamps: Purrfectly Delightful
  • Paper: GKD PL Innocent Pink, Slate Grey, White; unknown dp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Brads

First...........I've got Purrfectly Delightful designed by the amazing Theresa!!! OMGosh isn't this little kitten image precious???!!!! Seriously all I did was use 2 light gray Copics and a light pink one to color him!!! And the Pure Luxury Cardstock new Innocent Pink goes with the Slate Grey so beautifully!!!! I had fun combining some different cuttlebug textures too!!!

Smiley from millan.net


  • Stamps: Hip To Be Square, Square Pegs
  • Paper: GKD PL Ocean Mist, Green Apple, Rocket Red, White; BG Nook & Pantry
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vivid Brick, Vivid Lime, PTI Aqua
  • Accessories: Rhinestones, Cording, Stickles

Oh and now you can get carried away with the fabulous Melanie and her new Square Pegs!!!! It's a companion set to Hip To Be Square!!! The designs are endless!!!! I was in a glittery mood........yeah, yeah, yeah........when am I ***not*** in one you are asking!!?? ;) I masked off some balloons in various bright colors to match the Pure Luxury Ocean Mist and Green Apple and Rocket Red cardstock colors. Some Basic Grey Nook & Pantry fit in wonderfully with the celebratory theme!!! And some Metallic Cording for the balloons!! Don't forget the matching bling in the corners!!! LOL

For even more inspiration with our new stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out these GinaK Designers' links:
Melanie Muenchinger {Illustrator of Square Pegs}
Theresa Momber {Illustrator of Purrr-fectly Delightful}
Joan Ervin {CSS Designer}
Betty Neville {CSS Designer}

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh I love your kitty layout!! And the party card is wonderful!!! You go girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations Lee. What a great design layout on your Purrrrfectly adorable card. You know I love the glitter balloons...I want some of those for my birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring on your kitty -- you can see her sweet little paw pads! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Lee! Your balloons look shiny and real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hush Uuuuuuuup!!
    2 copics on that precious kittycat?! What a sweet creation! And "take me away" with those incredible balloons!! WOWZA, Ms. Lee! I love glitz too ... and your version of glitzy balloons is outta sight!

    Happy New Year!
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ... I just read Lynn's comment! That's all-out lobbying for that card! hahahahaa

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...so adorable. love that playful kitty. And your glittery balloons ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Your cat card is so sweet and I love, love the glittery balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 'you had me @ Meow' sentiment, Lee. and OMG that balloon card is so awesome with the Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards, Lee. You know how much I love kitties, and yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful, I love how you did these balloons, just fabulous. And I am just loving this cat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design of your kitty card!! awesome!! Love the glitter, girl!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your glittered balloons, will have to try that. And that pink and black card with the kitty - so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards...such a cute kitty, and those glitter ballons...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH so awesome on that kitty card, love the coloring you did! And the cb folders, is that one, the squares, is it new? I am so behind times...lol! And LOVE love those glittered balloons! Forget what Lynn said...IIIIIII want glittered balloons and my bd is THIS month! haha! (we wont mention that Lynn's is too, haha! )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my!!! Adorable cards, Lee!!! Love the pink and grey, perfect compliment to the kitty and those glittered balloons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee...your designs are FABULOUS!!! I just love your gray kitty and the color combo is gorgeous!!! Love all the happy, sparkly balloons, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always -- your cards are fantastic, Lee! Love all the bling and sparkle on the balloon card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic cards, Lee! Love the layout of the adorable kitty card and all the glittery balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute are these?! Great job, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. those sparkly balloons are so so cute! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!