Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peeks.......New Stamp TV Kit!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Tonite it's time for the preview of the brand new Stamp TV Kit by Gina K. Designs!!!!!

I used this sweet and delicate butterfly image for this card.........okay so it's winter.......but looking at this butterfly just put me in a pastel, Spring-y mood!!! LOL No, no, no..........do NOT call the doc.......it's temporary.........just look below and you'll see I'm still happily enjoying my Winter!!!!! LOL I used some of the gorgeous GKD Pure Luxury colors.........Ocean Mist, Creme de Menthe and the new Innocent Pink!!!! I just colored them really lightly and glittered them up....well how can I not have glittery butterfly wings I ask you???!!! LOL

Smiley from millan.net

The second set in the Stamp TV Kit is full of fabulous and amazing sentiments.......sooooo perfectly designed for scrapbooking......although wonderful for card-making too!!!! This card uses the PL cardstock Sweet Corn and Chocolate Kiss. Wintery, snowflake memories are some of my favorite to celebrate!!!!

To see more projects made with the new StampTV kit, check out these designer's links:

Then, tune in to the newest StampTV video available tomorrow morning at StampTV as Gina will be sharing a special project she made with the new kit too!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

29 comments:

  1. oooh i totally LOVE the snowflake card! :) the bling on the butterflies is pretty nifty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what it is, Lee. You just can't resist the glitter!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lee...both are just stunning!!! i do love those glitter-flies and the snowflake card is awesome--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just simply beeeeuuuuutiiiifullll girlfriend!! Love the glitter and the colors of BOTH cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Gracious Aunt Matilda - those butterflies are absolutely STUNNING!!!! Wow! I do also like the memories card too. Beautiful work - as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoWeee! Both of these are amazing! The butterflies are glittering gorgeous, and the snowflakes are lacy and lovely! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how elegant are these! Love them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cards Lee! I really like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Lee, both are beyond gorgeous! Love the glittered butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your snowflake card, the colors are great!! Love the embossing, too. Super sweet butterflies, love the glittery wings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, these are so pretty! I especially love those sweet sparkly butterflies. Great work, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those glittery butterflies!
    Your winter card is so elegant! Those
    little pearls add so much "pop" to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lee!

    Love your cards. Wonderful spring butterfly car! Can you tell me what embossing template you used on your wonderful winter snowflake card??

    Just Beautiful!!

    you can pm me through scs!

    Thanks

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Lee, these are absolutely beautiful. The butterflies are amazing and your winter card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee, I love your samples for this new kit. Beautiful sparkle on those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects Lee. Love the snowflake card and your embossed background....really stunning.

    I'm ready for spring NOW, and your glittery butterflies are just what I needed to see. How beautiful they are. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOve both projects, but those butterflies are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH wow! I am loving those glittered butterflies Lee! Just stunning! And your embossed snowflake card, GORgeous! Do tell me what you are embossing with!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! These are both gorgeous, Lee! Love the sparkly butterflies and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty and I love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  21. enough already.. I get it.. I need the sets and the kit and the paper and your mojo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Lee! Your butterfly card is perfect - love those colors and glitters!! Your snowflake card is so pretty too - what a great showing of the kit on your blog, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just Lovely Lee!!

    The glitter... OH JOY!
    MUAH
    Both cards are excellent and so very different.. You really show just how using different ink colors and DSP how many uses there are for this set! Yeehaw! Can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!