Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peeks............Love Notes, Heartily Yours and Lovin' From The Oven!!!!!!

It's the last night of Gina K. Designs sneak peeks before the big release party tomorrow nite HERE on the Gina K. Forum on Splitcoast.

Smiley from millan.net

This first card uses the newest Free With Three.......Love Notes by Gina. Some wonderful sentiments that are perfect with soooo many images or as a stand alone sentiment!!! I used this sentiment so I could mostly focus on some embossed pink music notes and a big satin bow!!!! LOL This is some of the new GKD Pure Luxury cardstock......Innocent Pink and Wine With Everything!!!

Smiley from millan.net

This next card is pretty CAS for me!!! LOL Using Nina's new Heartily Yours........I wanted the simple color combo here to really show the bold design and of course I had the perfect bling to match!!!! LOL The cardstock here is GKD Pure Luxury Black Onyx and Kraft.

Smiley from millan.net



This card features a brand new template from the ever creative Melanie!!!! Remember that desk template??? Well, here's an oven!!!! Sooo much fresh baked goodness!!!! LOL I paired up Nina's Lovely Shelf with Melanie's Have A Cookie. I cut out a little oven window and put some more cookies inside!!! LOL And the front is a blingy combo of cookies and milk!!!! LOL What better than my favorite pink and brown color combo for cookies and baking!!!!???!!!! And if you want to know if I REALLY have a pink tea kettle........well the answer is......no, only because I haven't found one yet!!!! ROFL!!!! Check out Melanie's Blog for more details on her Oven Template and for more eye candy using it!!!!

For even more inspiration with our new stamp sets being previewed tonight, check out these GinaK Designers' links:
Nina Brackett {Illustrator of Heartily Yours}
Gina Krupsky {Illustrator of Love Notes}
Jen Charboneau {CSS Designer}

See y'all at the super fun Release Party tomorrow night!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. love the patterned oven and the cookies baking inside!! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely FUN! I'll keep an eye out for a pink teakettle for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh a cool designer stove!!! LOL So YOU!! And I adore that BIG BIG bow on the first card AND the sentiment.,... eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Lee. I love the kraft and black card and the love notes with the CB folder is perfect. I also am being "delivered" to the kitchen with the oven card using Melanie's set....I smell cookies :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, my, my - these are all so great. I love all the embellishments you've added! Beautiful....And the pop-up card is very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, beautiful bows but the kitchen scene knocks it outta the park--fabulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee... you ROCKED this reveal... I adore those cards... CAS it may be... but it is stunning... and the first one.. LOVE the colors together.. and that oven... too stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heavens to Betsy! I don't have enough RAM within me to recall all of the expressions going through my head as I admired your projects!! That oven!!!! Makes me reconsider learning more about cooking .... Yikes!! And the pearly centers in those monotone flowers? Genius. Now that satin bow .... had me from the first WOW!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I especially love your pink & brown baking card! A pink tea kettle would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee- these are wonderful! I love those cookies in the oven. Did you make them for the party tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cookie/oven card Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, your cards are beautiful! I so wished I had a purrrrty stove like the one on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness, Lee!! Seriously - those are all so fabulous! I just can't stop oogling that kraft and black number - so so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, Lee, that stove is so cute! The other cards are great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee, I love both cards, but the paisley stove is over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the Heartily Yours card in black and kraft. Very elegant and I love the simple design!! Beautiful. You cards are so fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are just Lava-lee! :) I love the elegance of the first one. Your CAS card is just beautiful; I love those pearl accents. And your oven card is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh, Lee! You have completely outdone yourself with these fabulous designs! Love the big bow and gems on the first, the lovely pearl accents on the second and the absolutely amazing project with Melanie's pop-up oven! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOooo loving that kitchen, toooo YOU! LOL! Awesome Lee! And your 2nd card with the pearls on the corners, LOVE that and that big honking bow on the first one is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want my kitchen to look like that!!! Love the colors! And your bow on the first card is so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How flippin cute! Love that oven

    great sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. sweet! I LOVE your pink& brown kitchen & the big ribbon on your first card is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards, Lee! Love those yummy big bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous stuff. LOVE your oven---and that black and kraft card-stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your take on the new Gina K stamps. You ladies sure are talented! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!