Saturday, January 23, 2010

ETSY Inspired #72.............Sweetie Pie Tutus!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's another fun ETSY Inspired Challenge!!!!! Featuring Sweetie Pie Tutus!!!!!


Seriously I could NOT pick anything other than one of the adorable PINK tutus, now could I??? LOL


But I actually did more of a CAS design...........I love monochromatic cards...........and so I decided to really highlight Melanie's Arranged With Love stamp set..........I did use some glitter although my lighting made that difficult to pick it up on camera. I used the new GKD Pure Luxury Innocent Pink cardstock....I do so love it!!!!

Now come on over to the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog and play along!!! Go check out all the details!!!!!! And then check out my amazingly talented and sweet fellow DT gals:

Ashley
De
Emily

Heather P. (January Guest DT)
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Shannon
Tiffany


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. I'm making Tutu's now, they are a lot of fun to make. . . . and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Lee! I love the CAS monochromatic look too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable tutu! Your card turned out lovely, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lee, I love how soft and feminine it turned out!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lee!!! Love the pink tutu color!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!