Saturday, January 2, 2010

ETSY Inspired #69...............Pink Plushie!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's another fun-filled ETSY Inspired Challenge!!!! This week's shop is Manic Muffin Totes........and it's a cute one!!!!

I just could NOT resist this adorable pink owl pillow!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

So what could be more perfect than this sweet owl image from Unity Stamps in the "Be Owl Mine" stamp kit. And I just still love the pink and brown color combo!!!! Now check out the shop and get ETSY Inspired and play along!!!! Check out the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog for all the details!!! This week's sponsor is Tiddly Inks, and you win your choice of 3 digi stamps!

And to check out all the fun and fabulous Design Team creations!!!!

De
Emily
Joy
Kerry
Tiffany
Heather Pulvirenti - January Guest DT
Shannon
Jackie

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. Awesome Owl card Lee! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish your New Year to be full of health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is one awesome and inspiring card. I just love the DP, image and that bow that just makes the card complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Nice to see you back this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pink Lee! And how could this owl not bring a smile to someone's face! :) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was waiting for someone to rock the Unity! Your card is FAB :) Uber trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, how cute! I can see why you love the pillow and your card is a perfect inspiration from it!! Happy new Year - hope you are staying warm over there....would love to box up some of the heat we are having and send it on over...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Lee! I love the colors and that cute ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Lee! I love the pink & brown with the super cute owl!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!