It's final Gina K. Sneak Peek Day!!!!!! Are you all just waaaaaaaaaay excited???? Soooo many fabulous, amazing, gorgeous, adorable stamp sets!!!!! Seriously you'll be able to make holiday or seasonal cards for ANY and EVERY style!!!!
This precious snowman is from Cammie's new set, Warm Winter Wishes, that benefits Alzheimer's. Cammie is not only amazingly talented, but so very sweet and generous and it's truly from her heart!!!! I used the new Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses.........it matches perfectly with both the Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart and Rocket Red cardstock colors!!! And more fabulous Gina K. ribbon here too!!!
- Stamps: Warm Winter Wishes
- Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Cranberry Tart, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
- Accessories: Ribbon, Sakura Glitter Pen, Rhinestones, Fiber
Now this is Gina's new Free With 3 set, Holiday Hospitality!!!! Now, when my hubby first saw me pull this kit out of the box........he said, "Hey, that looks like one of those Spanish shaker things."............Isn't he cute???!!!! He's not one who normally thinks outside of the box......mathmatical and computer whiz that he is!!!!! But he sure hit the nail on the head with this and I just could NOT wait to bring his idea to life!!!! So.....let's have a Fiesta!!!! LOL
- Stamps: GKD Holiday Hospitality
- Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Vibrant Purple, Green Apple, Rocket Red, DCWV Stack dp
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Ribbon, Sakura Glitter Pen, Brads, GKD Buttons, GKD Flowers
Here are the rest of the links to the Design Team Members participating in the hop tonight:
We'd love to have you join us at our Release party tomorrow night over on SCS starting at 7pm CST. There will be lots of chatter, samples, contest questions, and challenges - you won't want to miss it! Check out Theresa's discussion if you're new to our Release parties for some helpful information to get you started.
~ Have A Creative Day! ~