Friday, December 11, 2009

Tech Talk With Melanie!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's TECH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am soooo incredibly honored and thrilled to be Melanie Muenchinger's Guest Designer for her new stamp set, Tech Talk!!!!!!!!! This set is just another example of Melanie's incredible style!!!!!!! I know y'all are just as tied to your computers as I am!!!!!!!! Chatting, e-mail, socializing, Stamp TV, crafting, surfing, watching videos, and OF COURSE looking up Recipes!!!!!!!! I LOVE foodie websites!!!!

So I just had to create a little kitchen scene...............you know...........laptop on the counter while cooking away!!!! Or baking!!! Okay, okay, okay..........I picked a super simple recipe for this little laptop image.......but a more complicated recipe just wasn't gonna fit so you could still read it!!!! LOL I even covered it in Crystal Effects so it looks more like a real computer screen!! I used the DCWV Sweet Stack and the new GKD Pure Luxury Creme de Menthe and Ocean Mist match wonderfully!!!

Here's Melanie's new set, just click on it to take you to the Gina K. Designs site to buy it............seriously...........is it fun or what???!!!! Thank you Melanie........for your fabulous and creative talent and for asking me to help showcase that!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Melanie made a great selection in choosing you for her guest designer. I just love your "kitchen"--how clever is that! I can't believe you have not done a tutorial with all of your talent. I can't wait to see one from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lee, combining three of my favorite things: kitchen, stamps, and the computer!!! Cool design and I want a laptop the color of that one!!! Think apple makes one??? Congrats on being GD for Melanie... Awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute Lee! I love it! I want this set, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! so shmart!! and totally feeling this card since there were e-recipes bouncing all aorund the other day! i don't buy coobooks anymore since they take up space and i can just google great recipes online, so that's me runnignin to check measurements on my computer screen like a ding dong instead of prinitng it out! this rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lee, this is soooo awesome! Perfect timing for this card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute, Lee! What a clever use of the computer screen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! But do you really think it would have a recipe on screen? LOL! I think it would more likely be StampTV and SCS on adjacent tabs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute set and adorable card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are ROCKIN with this set!!! love this...have to get this set but not until after Christmas! so until then will just soak up all the details of your creations and CASE 'em LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, wait just a minute! "Tied" to our computers?! Who ... us? You couldn't mean "me" .. or truly ... "us"???
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Well ....
    lemme think about it ....
    ....
    ...
    I cannot tell a lie. ...
    darn it!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is so cute, Lee! I love the pretty kitchen scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!